Author Topic: Blinky boards ready for next step  (Read 788 times)

Offline tpctech

Blinky boards ready for next step
« on: October 03, 2009, »
Well I finished all (15) of my SSR4-DMX, and 2 LE's.....all have been tested and addressed.  I now am to the next step to order enclosures for the SSR4's and the LE's.   I also have a couple LOR PC boards that need boxes.  I use a standard 12x12x6 PVC j-box for my controllers.  See pictures.

Today I mounted my wireless boards in the shiny new nice cases.  I found 1 slight issue.  The antenna connector does not get tight due to the board position.  I found on the Receivers if I drilled out the holes on the PCB slightly I was able to slide the board enough to get the antenna snug.  On the TX boards I only need to drill the bottom 2 holes.

This is a picture of my enclosures I plan on using for the LE's It is the same I have used for my LOR boards in the past.

I have way to much to get done before lights on!

KEN

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
Re: Blinky boards ready for next step
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, »
Pretty smooth work there Ken... your lines are even straighter than mine!  :)

John
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline tpctech

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, »
My first job out of college was working for an industrial automation company wiring control panels!!  The boss would even make sure all of the wire tags were lined up down a length of terminal strips it does make a great visual difference!  I will post a picture of my LE box when I get it done!

Thanks

KEN

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, »
Nice work