Author Topic: vampire plugs.  (Read 3686 times)

Offline BryanV

vampire plugs.
« on: November 16, 2009, »
Does any one know were the best buy on vampire plugs would be.  I overlooked how many I needed.  Looking for 50 male and 50 female 18 guage.
Thanks,
Bryan
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
Re: vampire plugs.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, »
Bryan, I think I found the best price from Paul at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   He had a great sale some months ago... not sure now though as to price/availability.

John
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline magic8192

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, »
Pretty good price here too.  I have ordered wire, plugs and strobes from him and he got them to me pretty quick.

Offline budude

• OK - onto 2012!
    • Christmas in San Jose
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, »
Bryan, I think I found the best price from Paul at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   He had a great sale some months ago... not sure now though as to price/availability.

John

The pricing is good but be aware of the shipping costs too. I was going to order 4x10/5x10 male/female plugs and it came to $54 but shipping for UPS-ground was another $33 (to CA anyway...). If you can find them locally - even at higher cost - you may come out ahead.

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, »

John

The pricing is good but be aware of the shipping costs too. I was going to order 4x10/5x10 male/female plugs and it came to $54 but shipping for UPS-ground was another $33 (to CA anyway...). If you can find them locally - even at higher cost - you may come out ahead.

FYI - I just ordered plugs from Paul and the site said the shipping was going to be almost $50 for ground - 3 day shipping. I ordered them anyway and was actually only charged $24. $12 for 7 packs of males and $12 for 7 packs of females. It was a nice surprise on the invoice! You might want to check with him first.
Leesburg, FL

Offline budude

• OK - onto 2012!
    • Christmas in San Jose
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, »
Will do! - thanks for that - if I can get it at/under $20 for shipping I'll be a bit happier.  ;D

Offline BryanV

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, »
Just ordered them through Holiday Technologies.  Cost $5.00 for 10 males and the same for females.  Shipping was about 20.00 to Wa.  Will let you know how they turned out.  Hopefully they will be here next week!

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, »
Just ordered them through Holiday Technologies.  Cost $5.00 for 10 males and the same for females.  Shipping was about 20.00 to Wa.  Will let you know how they turned out.  Hopefully they will be here next week!

i ordered these a few months back. Didn't know at the time that who i ordered from was Drew hickman.  they are OK, they are the softer plastic ones,  the ones i got from home depot were a lot harder, but they work fine.

here is the home depot link

Offline Garrison

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, »
they are OK, they are the softer plastic ones,  the ones i got from home depot were a lot harder, but they work fine.

here is the home depot link

Josh,

Could you tell me what color you received on your order? From the link it shows both Black and White plugs, but no way to select which color you'd like to purchase.

Thanks,

Garrison

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, »
i actually got green! wish i could find green spt 1 wire for a decent price.  :)

Offline Garrison

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, »
i actually got green! wish i could find green spt 1 wire for a decent price.  :)

Well I'm not too sure how good of a deal this is, but Action Lighting does have a 500 foot roll in green for $56.21.