Author Topic: WTB (Or trade for): Dongle and Freestyle Programmed PICs / Parts  (Read 947 times)

Offline cmorda

HELP!

I got off track a few months ago with this hobby and now realize it is now or never (for this season at least). The wife and kids are expecting some kind of show but I don't even have a dongle built yet!

Fortunately I bought plenty of PCBs in the co-ops as I realized they would not be easy to grab short notice.

So what I really need is some programmed ICs. I would prefer to buy them outright from somebody so we dont have to mess with shipping back and forth and all the time delays this can cause. Of course if necessary I will do the exchange thing.

I am also going to need parts for these babies. So if anyone has any PICs with or without all or some of the parts for these (or cases) PLEASE post here or PM me.

If anyone is interested in some kind of trade I have some wireless PCBs that I certianly wont be able to use this year. I also have some extra SSR4 PCBs (some are the old version). I'm pretty sure I also have a splitter PCB and an MR16 PCB. Oh and a couple extra dongle PCBs.

I need to place my mouser order post-haste so if you are interested let me know ASAP.

Thanks for helping me keep the family happy!

Chris
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, by cmorda »
Ventura, CA