Author Topic: Incadescent Mini's For Sale/Trade  (Read 1155 times)

Offline rogerwh

Incadescent Mini's For Sale/Trade
« on: November 12, 2009, »
Have a lot of blue. red, green, clear and multi 100ct lights I bought on clearance from Walmart last year.  Health/economy and failure to account for the cost of electrical modifications to run the lights have prevented me from doing what I planned.  Most were bought @ $1.25 a box and I'll sell for the same plus shipping if interested.  Let me know what you are looking for and I'll check.

Would also be interested in trading for completed Lynx Express/Dongle.  Bought several kits but haven't had the time nor inspiration to get them done once I realized my original plan was out of reach.

PM me with requests and I'll respond.

Offline Cobergas

Re: Incadescent Mini's For Sale/Trade
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, »
What do you really want to trade for the lights and what is a bunch of lights? how many strands of each.

Offline rogerwh

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, »
Was looking to get a working Express so that it will hopefully inspire me to complete the kits.  That, and hoping the "wow" factor will coerce the wife to let me spend a little more money/time on this. ;)

I think I have over a 100 boxes in all but it will probably be this weekend before I can can get an exact count by color.  Since so many folks are turning to LED's wasn't sure if there would be interest in these so was sort trying to put off the ineveitable of pulling them out to count them and revealing my secret stash to the wife.

Offline rogerwh

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, »
These are the "Holiday Time" lights sold at Walmart.  100 ct.  Have the following:
55 boxes blue
35 boxes red
34 boxes clear
10 boxes green
122 boxes multi