Author Topic: Mouser Back Order  (Read 4036 times)

Offline sve3

Re: Mouser Back Order
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, »
I had to get the switches from "Onlinecomponets.com", I just ordered a new soldering gun to fill the minimum order. It was the only place that had them in stock and did not want a 1500 part min order.

Offline sirwesley

• Sirwesley.com
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had to get the switches from "Onlinecomponets.com", I just ordered a new soldering gun to fill the minimum order. It was the only place that had them in stock and did not want a 1500 part min order.

I wish I would have known, BrianO and I went in together to buy these switches from "Onlinecomponents.com".  I filled out my order with other parts to build an Express in the future. 
-Wesley
Winston Salem - NC

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, »
just curious, does any one have a BOM from them, and what was the cost?

Offline sirwesley

• Sirwesley.com
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, »
Here's a good filler if you plan on building the USB Dongle.  It will help get your order up to the $35 dollar minimum purchase order from "Onlinecomponents.com". 

-Wesley
Winston Salem - NC

Offline tconley

• Conley Family Christmas
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, »
I check the address and kingbrite is in the LA area.  I think i drive past it regurlarly.  I am going to drive by monday and see if i can buy the SA04-11GWA and save my self shipping and the delay.

their address:
225 Brea Canyon Road
City of Industry, CA 91789, USA
Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.

Offline BrianO

• Worst thing about moving....you have to reprogram!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, »
I check the address and kingbrite is in the LA area.  I think i drive past it regurlarly.  I am going to drive by monday and see if i can buy the SA04-11GWA and save my self shipping and the delay.

their address:
225 Brea Canyon Road
City of Industry, CA 91789, USA

That's a good idea, cuz they really nailed me on the shipping.  They charged me a special handling charge of five bucks, and then a shipping and handling charge of 8.99.  Shipping was more than the item cost.

Offline tconley

• Conley Family Christmas
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, »
i need to order the rest of my components from onlinecomponents but the web site is kind of crude.  I found all of the parts i am missing but i wanted to order a bunch of standoffs with 3mm screws to reach the $35 minimum order.  There site it doesnt find any of the part numbers from mouser, you cant do a key word search and no online catalog.  I will have to call them monday morning.  It looks like they may have offices in LA as well, at least they have a po box here so i will ask them if i can pick up the parts.

Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.

Offline sirwesley

• Sirwesley.com
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, »
i need to order the rest of my components from onlinecomponents but the web site is kind of crude.  I found all of the parts i am missing but i wanted to order a bunch of standoffs with 3mm screws to reach the $35 minimum order.  There site it doesnt find any of the part numbers from mouser, you cant do a key word search and no online catalog.  I will have to call them monday morning.  It looks like they may have offices in LA as well, at least they have a po box here so i will ask them if i can pick up the parts.

Be careful with this company.  I got charged a total of $38 for shipping (4x $9.50)  They charged me shipping for each item i ordered, because they shipped them from separate locations.  I'm calling them Monday to demand some of my money back.  They even shipped two of the items from the same place and charged me shipping for both.

So be careful with this store. 

On the Mouser part numbers issue, you have to search for the manufacture part #.  They do not have many of the parts that Mouser has, at least that I could tell.  Good luck with your phone call on Monday. 
-Wesley
Winston Salem - NC