Author Topic: Lynx Express 2.0  (Read 1261 times)

Offline abell

Lynx Express 2.0
« on: November 20, 2009, »
Well I have everything going great, with all new stuff, but I pulled out my LE 2.0 to finalize a part of the show.

This issue I have and I hope someone can recognize it before I have to pull everything out of it.

When I use wireless on it, it doesn't work, we might get a few flickering now and then.
When I use a cable on it, it would light everything according to what dmx said to light, but they were barely glowing I checked my power and did a diagnostic test, and everything lit-up at full glow. So its a communication problem that makes them flicker. They also will not dim past 50.

I feel its my cable, but then why didn't wireless work? I tried the cable with my laptop and router and everything worked correctly. So I am going to the board. Any quick thoughts before ripping the whole thing out?

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
Re: Lynx Express 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, »
If it is the LE 2.0, did you pull the RS485 chip when you installed wireless?  I believe you have to pull the one on the main LE board.

Ron

Offline abell

Re: Lynx Express 2.0
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, »
Yes, I did that, and I re-installed it when I used the cable too. After futher thought I think its the cable.