Author Topic: How Do I - test fades in Vixen?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline knguyen916

How Do I - test fades in Vixen?
« on: November 30, 2009, »
I remember hearing in one or two videos someone moving a slider to test the fading. How is this done? I need to do some LNT testing of my lights and would love to do the whole slider test.

Offline aERonAUtical96

Re: How Do I - test fades in Vixen?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, »
It's the test channels functionality.  On the sequence window at the top, the icon(has checks on the icon) to the right of the number of channels.  Click this and it will bring up a list of channels and the slider.  This is for vixen 2.0 and 2.1.

It exists in 2.5 but there is also another test functionality to the right of that.  I dont' know what that one does.

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, »
 ::) missed that one. Thanks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's the test channels functionality.  On the sequence window at the top, the icon(has checks on the icon) to the right of the number of channels.  Click this and it will bring up a list of channels and the slider.  This is for vixen 2.0 and 2.1.

It exists in 2.5 but there is also another test functionality to the right of that.  I dont' know what that one does.

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, »
While doing some test fades, I noticed something odd. When I turn on 1 channel that channel would flicker when I fade. When I turn on say channel 3 and channel 5, channel 2 and 4 would flicker.

Checksum is 2171 for express, dongle is 0A6F
etc.

::) missed that one. Thanks

It's the test channels functionality.  On the sequence window at the top, the icon(has checks on the icon) to the right of the number of channels.  Click this and it will bring up a list of channels and the slider.  This is for vixen 2.0 and 2.1.

It exists in 2.5 but there is also another test functionality to the right of that.  I dont' know what that one does.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, by knguyen916 »