Author Topic: Still looking for a start  (Read 1791 times)

Offline frd1419

Still looking for a start
« on: December 02, 2009, »
I am still looking to get any controler to start this year. I got pcb but mouser is out of parts for the boards. So if anyone has an old board to sell with dongle, it would be great. Fred
LITE EM UP AND KEEP EM LIT  !!
                     FRD1419

Offline Kwajtony

Re: Still looking for a start
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, »
PM me on which parts you are missing.  Between RJ and the other members we should be able to find parts.
R,
Tony "C"

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am still looking to get any controler to start this year. I got pcb but mouser is out of parts for the boards. So if anyone has an old board to sell with dongle, it would be great. Fred

Feel lucky..  I think I might know how to get parts...  BUT no PCB.  I'm DYING to get started, although I KNOW I won't get it ready in time for this year...  I could have the controller ready for Halloween and Christmas next year!

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline OkieJay

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, »
Gentlemen,
I have one Express version 3 PCB and one dongle PCB that I could spare.  Don't have any parts (with the exception of the dongle CAT 5 connector).  However, between Mouser, Digikey and Allied Electronics I have not had any problems getting the parts I needed.

I will take $15 (plus shipping) for both PCBs and the connector.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  frd1419 gets first shot since this is his post.

Jay

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, »
Gentlemen,
I have one Express version 3 PCB and one dongle PCB that I could spare.  Don't have any parts (with the exception of the dongle CAT 5 connector).  However, between Mouser, Digikey and Allied Electronics I have not had any problems getting the parts I needed.

I will take $15 (plus shipping) for both PCBs and the connector.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  frd1419 gets first shot since this is his post.

Jay

DIBS for all of it if he doesn't want that!!!!!

-Roger

« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, by cpnbnanamn »
-Roger

Offline frd1419

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, »
Thanks Jay for the offer, but I already have the boards from RJ. I will look at the other places you mentioned fro the parts mouser has on back order.   Fred Thanks to all who responded.

Update : With a little web searching I am able to get all the parts. Now time will be my only enemy!   22 days and counting! :o
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, by frd1419 »
LITE EM UP AND KEEP EM LIT  !!
                     FRD1419

Offline Caliente Christmas

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, »
Just my two cents,  you might want to get a PIC programmer, the PICS are not programmed. there are users that can program the PICs for you, but the time to mail them out and having them mail back to you will take a week of your time.  

Just a suggestion.

Yuri

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, »
Gentlemen,
I have one Express version 3 PCB and one dongle PCB that I could spare.  Don't have any parts (with the exception of the dongle CAT 5 connector).  However, between Mouser, Digikey and Allied Electronics I have not had any problems getting the parts I needed.

I will take $15 (plus shipping) for both PCBs and the connector.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  frd1419 gets first shot since this is his post.

Jay

PM Sent.

-Roger

-Roger