Author Topic: Freestyle and DCSSR's ?  (Read 2215 times)

Offline JoeFromOzarks

• Patron Member
Freestyle and DCSSR's ?
« on: December 06, 2009, »
Does the Freestyle work with a DCSSR?  If so, which DCSSR and where can I find one?

Thank you!!

:) joe

After sketching a couple of block diagrams and reading data sheets, I wish to withdraw my last question.  :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, by JoeFromOzarks »
"If it was easy, everybody would be doin' it!!!"        :)

Offline ponddude

Re: Freestyle and DCSSR's ?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, »
I see that there was never an answer to this question so I would like to bring it back up.  I know the SSR4 can not control a DC load because of the Zero Cross issue, so I was wondering if the Freestyle will control any other type of DCSSR out there?  I have an idea for a pixel system for 2010 and think that a DCSSR would work great with it.  I know the MR16 controller will do just fine with this but logistically I think a DCSSR would be a little easier for me plan out.  Any help would certain be appreciated.

Greg
Greg
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
Re: Freestyle and DCSSR's ?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, »
I believe wjohn and WWNF911 have said over at DoItYourselfChristmas.com that they have DCSSR boards for purchase. Both are members here, so I suspect that you could PM them here for info as well.

\dmc