Author Topic: Express Coop for 2010  (Read 63738 times)

Offline Jimm

Re: Express Coop for 2010
« Reply #360 on: March 26, 2010, »
I have 3 out of the 4 controllers done.  The 4th one is down to the last few steps.  I had the 3 set up in my living room the other day and all worked well.  I did have to re-flash two of the Pics but other then that it went good.  I am amazed at the time and effort that was spent on this, the parts count was perfect and the manual was clear.  I can't wait to get the next batch.
Thank you again RJ and JJ, Christmas would not be the same without you.
Jim

Offline coachers

• Coachers
« Reply #361 on: March 29, 2010, »
Finally finished building my 4 LE's and all went without a hitch...Thank God!

Thank You R.J. and J.J. for some how sorting and getting all these parts to us.  Mind boggling to think how many parts you had to sort.

AL
May you have Good Health...
Great Wealth.....
And your stein never be empty.

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #362 on: April 04, 2010, »
Got the last of my 6 LE's completed today. Everything worked perfectly, with exactly the right number of parts! Great design RJ (from a EE). And great sorting and packaging JJ. It made putting them together easy. Thank you.

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline batdive

« Reply #363 on: September 24, 2010, »
Well finally opened this box up and built 1 of them and started one the 2nd one and ran into a problem that hopefully RJ (or Bill) can help out with.

My heatsink for the 2nd LE was drilled backwards for the traics (there on the opposite side of the heatsink that they should be).

Here are some pics:

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #364 on: September 24, 2010, »
Well finally opened this box up and built 1 of them and started one the 2nd one and ran into a problem that hopefully RJ (or Bill) can help out with.

My heatsink for the 2nd LE was drilled backwards for the traics (there on the opposite side of the heatsink that they should be).

Here are some pics:

Sorry for the trouble, I have seen this happen before.  Let me see what I have for spare Heat Sinks.
Can you PM me your address so I can get another one sent to you, after I do some checking?

Thanks

Bill

Offline batdive

« Reply #365 on: September 24, 2010, »

Sorry for the trouble, I have seen this happen before.  Let me see what I have for spare Heat Sinks.
Can you PM me your address so I can get another one sent to you, after I do some checking?

Thanks

Bill

Thanks Bill your awesome as usual.  Let me know if you want the other in return if you get a credit for bad runs or what not.

-JS
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, by batdive »