Author Topic: Stock up on lights! WHERE???  (Read 880 times)

Offline richardb

Stock up on lights! WHERE???
« on: January 04, 2010, »
I like problably everyone here went to all of the stores the days after Christmas looking for those awesome after Chirstmas Light deals...
and, I like many others were poorly rewarded...
I got into this a year early to have plenty of time to plan, purchase cheap lights, think, rethink, and think again what I wanted to do...  Well, a key element in my little plan, a severe crux: I am light poor!
My quest is to locate the best deals around the world in lights, and order them now, before the season rams the prices back up...
can any one offer any suggestions on where I look?
I have very little inventory to speak of, and don't mind a mix of LEDs and Incandescants.
I am Googling like a made man right now... But if anyone has any tried and true locations, please share...
Any help?

Thanks.

Offline Bogususer

Re: Stock up on lights! WHERE???
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, »
Wal-Marts here have tons of clear 100 count minis.  No colors, though.  I can pick some up and ship them to you if you'd like.

Paul

Offline Blackbeard

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, »
butting in on someone's thread:

Paul,

Where is "here" and how much are the lights? I was going to purchase about 45 strings of clear, but haven't found any locally.

steve

Offline smartcontrols

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, »
I get my lights (LEDs) from Paul at CDI.  I think many others here do also. Right now he is running his pre order sale I did not see him put a post about it on this site this year, but here is a link to it on DIYC.
(sorry if I just missed his post here)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit: You can call him about Incandescants too. He is real easy to talk too.

Jeff
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, by smartcontrols »