Author Topic: Light Coops?  (Read 817 times)

Offline Tigman009

Light Coops?
« on: January 07, 2010, »
Just wondering if anyone out there has found a good source of cheap LED lights?  Buy in bulk and they get even cheaper?

Offline knguyen916

Re: Light Coops?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wondering if anyone out there has found a good source of cheap LED lights?  Buy in bulk and they get even cheaper?

You know I found a bulk of LEDS at Ace Hardware for 60% off, was waiting to buy them at 75% but the manager didn't want to sell them and decided to return them back to the warehouse

Offline richardb

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, »
I had also thought about this. I am sure we could find an Asian exporter we could get a load of lights from and have them delivered, and then reshipped and still come out with nice pricing.
Is any one else interested?  If so it might be worth while to start looking into it while demand (and cost) will be lower.

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, »
This has been a hot topic on DIYC; see this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Upshot: Probably easier to spend a little more money and do business with Paul at CDI (see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

\dmc