Author Topic: YouTube Posting  (Read 837 times)

Offline bmsgaffer86

• Calculated Exposure
YouTube Posting
« on: January 12, 2010, »
I was wondering what settings, filetypes, and other details people have had the most luck with for uploading to youtube.

I spent hours (well maybe one) synchronizing the sound and video on my uploads in Adobe Premiere this year and used H.264 like they recommended, but now that they are uploaded they are ever so slightly out of sync (just enough to be very annoying on a light display!)

I was looking to see what you guys have done that works the best. Tips, tricks?
Northern Kentucky
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline knguyen916

Re: YouTube Posting
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, »
use vimeo (its not youtube). it does the job. I love it  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was wondering what settings, filetypes, and other details people have had the most luck with for uploading to youtube.

I spent hours (well maybe one) synchronizing the sound and video on my uploads in Adobe Premiere this year and used H.264 like they recommended, but now that they are uploaded they are ever so slightly out of sync (just enough to be very annoying on a light display!)

I was looking to see what you guys have done that works the best. Tips, tricks?

Offline budude

• OK - onto 2012!
    • Christmas in San Jose
Re: YouTube Posting
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, »
Have you tried other computers at different locations (I really mean different link speeds)? The computer playing the video on the web may be the problem as well because it's actually playing two separate media streams within the packaged file.