Author Topic: LOR 2 Vix Converter  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
LOR 2 Vix Converter
« on: February 03, 2010, »
I have download the LOR2Vix converter and tried to convert one of my LOR sequences.

It just seems to do nothing after selecting the file to convert and where to place the converted file and clicking the convert button.

How long does it take to convert a file? 

My sequences are 112 channel, Track 1 has all the channels and the remaining tracks 5-7 are partial duplicates of the track 1 channels.
2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline aERonAUtical96

Re: LOR 2 Vix Converter
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, »
It shouldn't take long to convert the file.  If it just hangs, then there is a problem w/ converting the file.  I have an update that might fix the problem you are experiencing.  It isn't loaded on this site.  If you go to:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this should download the latest.  Please let me know if it works.  If you still have problems, I'll send you my email address and you can send me the lor file.  I can run the app in debug mode to find out what the problem is.

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, »
It shouldn't take long to convert the file.  If it just hangs, then there is a problem w/ converting the file.  I have an update that might fix the problem you are experiencing.  It isn't loaded on this site.  If you go to:

this should download the latest.  Please let me know if it works.  If you still have problems, I'll send you my email address and you can send me the lor file.  I can run the app in debug mode to find out what the problem is.

Thanks that version worked as you posted.

2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, »
me thinks this needs to be added to the wiki