Author Topic: 2nd Express Coop of 2010  (Read 18781 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
2nd Express Coop of 2010
« on: March 01, 2010, »
While I have a hard time believing we have any demand after the last coop volume I have continued to get pm's and post's asking about another coop. We must hit 50 units or the coop will not happen due to pricing. Make sure everyone knows we have another one open as some people were unaware of the last one  <fp. and claim they want to get some. Some say they should have ordered more on the last coop. If we hit the $5000 limit early we will close the coop early so get in before that point( about 70 units).

<pop.. 

This Co-Op is for the Lynx Express version 5 kit. 

*********************************************************************************
There is no options on this coop. The PCB's or Heatsinks alone will be avaliable from me after the last person on this coop gets there stuff. I will post in the sale aread that I have them avaliable. Please do not pm me asking before that.

This coop is for parts, PCB and heatsink.

No kits will contain the Cases as it is just as cost effective for the users to order them and easier for the coop managers.

This Coop will close on Mar 31th 2010  at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time zone. Full Payment is expected when the coop is closed no orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PM’s or be directed by post how to pay once the coop closes with details.

Please get your paypal payments in as soon as you get the Co-Op invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received.

By joining this Co-Op you also agree that the Co-Op manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Co-Op at your own risk.

What is a Lynx Express you may ask?

Well the Lynx Express is a new 16 Channel controller based off the popular Lynx and FreeStyle designs but with some nice new features.  The Lynx Express supports on board push button start address programming, the ability to program the Pic without removing it from the controller, and On board diagnostics.  In addition this controller has some advanced features.

Some of the features are:

1.  Custom dimming curves that can be assigned on a per channel basis. What this means is that you can have standard and Led light strings plugged into your controller and be able to get them to dim at the same rate.

2.  Testing.  If you have problems with your LE.  You can now put the LE into a diagnostics mode that will help isolate those problems.

3.  Wireless  Yes that’s right this controller will support a plug and play module that allows your controller to go wireless with the addition of the wireless equipment.

4.  Built in snubber resistors to help LED users. no need to add the resistor plugs on you led strings as they are built in. This does not effect standard light users.

As with any Co-Op this Co-Op is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Co-Op rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit.  To complete your setup you will need power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the Vixen or LightShowPro software programs.  At the time of this writing I can only suggest the use of the Lynx USB DMX adapter or the Enttec Pro.  There are other adapters that can be used but due to issues that have been found with them I cannot recommend them.

Now for the pricing.  Well by now I am sure that you have asked what about pricing?  How much do I need to pay to get one or more of these great Lynx Express units?

We have a base goal of 50 kits.  This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective.

Pricing is below broken into the 50 unit levels.  The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager.

*****50 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink  (No Case)    $68

This is an estimate and the previous coops have all beat this in the past. The larger the amount the better the pricing most times.

Shipping will be based on the USPS flat rate box.  This is the box that will ship in the US for $10.70 a box and international for $43.45 Canada and Mexico $26.95.  This is the shipping cost per flat rate box we can fit about 6 kits in a single flat rate box but can go to a larger flat rate box for larger orders for a few dollars more.

Post with the quanitity you wish in this thread.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: 2nd Express Coop of 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid        
thshadow  1Y
sims101  2Y
crazybob 2Y
Rod R  5Y
Caliente Christmas  2Y
trekster  4Y
cpnbnanamn 1Y
Rainlover  2Y
magic8192  2Y
Slinkard 2Y
OkieJay  4Y
hbomb341  2Y
onesmoothhead 1Y
ratroder 2Y
Tom619  2Y
ronniek  2Y
tmtfield  2Y
rufusred1  1Y
dschultz  2Y
smartcontrols 6Y
kfxi  1Y
wheelyneil  2Y
Garyi  2Y
fifer  1Y
Free Burn  1
ldkennell  2Y
EvilJesus  1Y
seagull  5Y
eyearedan  4Y
tonyromano1544 2Y
Dennis Cherry  10Y
Made2Rock  6Y
Exitfourxmas 2Y
johno123  2Y
lineman  2Y
Jimm  6Y
golights  2Y
frankr  2Y
Total :100  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline thshadow

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, »
Ok I am in for 1 to have a nice round even number in total and start things off again  <yk..  Given the way the last one took off... watch out for the    <md..  of ordering...

All I can say if  <res. the RJ and JJ for all the work on the last one.

- Mike
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, by thshadow »

Offline sims101

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, »
iam in for two please

Offline crazybob

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, »
I am in for two. Thanks for doing this again!

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, »
RJ please put me down for 4 kits for now.  I have to speak to my CFO before upping the number  <la..

Offline Caliente Christmas

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, »
RJ please put me down for 2 Express V5

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, »
Please put me down for 4 please.

Thank You

Ron  <pop..
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, »
Put me down for one, please!

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, »
I would like 2 please.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline magic8192

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, »
I would like 2 kits please.

Offline Slinkard

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, »
count me in for 2 kits.

Slink

Offline OkieJay

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, »
I would like four kits please.

Thank you,
Jay

Offline hbomb341

• Patron Member
    • Flower Mound Christmas
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, »
I am in for 2 (Two) Lynx Express v5 kits - Thanks for doing this again!!!

@RJ - Have any Dongle PCB to purchase at the same time to combine shipping (and have the tools need to play with my new toys)?

Harrison

Offline Slinkard

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, »
I second the dongles