Author Topic: LE Case  (Read 6767 times)

Offline paul58

LE Case
« on: March 09, 2010, »
I was looking at the cases on the Broadband Store listed on the WIKI page and was wondering if I need to buy the can wrench also.  Thanks Paul.

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
Re: LE Case
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, »
Greetings,,,

You don't need to.  I haven't.  You can also put a small lock on them if you choose.

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, »
If you call the 800 number and place your order, you can ask for the CG1500a which is a little cheaper since it was custom made for a cable company who then did not take them.  They have a logo embossed on the case, but it is not colored or marked and hardly noticeable.  I just bought a bunch for several of us in the Atlanta area and my qty price for 17 was $8.19 each plus free shipping.  You cannot order the CG1500a over the web.  There is also a discount for DIYChristmas members that you can ask for and also must be requested via phone ordering not web ordering.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, »
Are those the blue ridge cases? I thought they were sold out?

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, »
Just ordered some. Thay have about 1800 left.  If you order 5 or more they are $8.19 a piece and if your order is more than $75 then you'll qualify for free shipping.

Leon
Leon

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, »
Did it drop in price? I think I paid a little more for these. Then again it was during the time when they want an order of 10 and I didn't need 10. Now I regret it. But hey if they have more thats good news  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just ordered some. Thay have about 1800 left.  If you order 5 or more they are $8.19 a piece and if your order is more than $75 then you'll qualify for free shipping.

Leon

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, »
Do we need to contact a certain person at yourbroadbandstore or can any help when placing the order.  What type of additional discount is for the DIYChristmas members.

Thanks,

Rod
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, by Rod R »

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, »
Don't know. I think if you order less than 5 the price is like $8.47 each. I also asked about a DIYC discount but she only said yes the discounted price is $8.19. To be honest,... I was just happy they still had some.   :D

Leon
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, by WWNF911 »
Leon

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, »
Anyone that answers the phone can take an order.  They are all supposed to know about the special pricing on the Blueridge cases and any discounts for DIY folks.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, »
Thanks everyone, I called and place an order this afternoon.  I kept getting the phone message and finally got thru  <la...

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, »
Anyone that answers the phone can take an order.  They are all supposed to know about the special pricing on the Blueridge cases and any discounts for DIY folks.

I mentioned DIYC more than twice and specifically mentioned/ asked about a DIYC discount and got the equivelant of a deer in the headlights over the phone. Venture to say they don't "all" know about the term. Still a MUCH better price than a standard CG-1500.

Leon
Leon

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, »
Thanks everyone, I called and place an order this afternoon.  I kept getting the phone message and finally got thru  <la...

I got a message too but left my name and number and she called me back as the message promised.

Leon
Leon

Offline crazybob

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, »
Getting ready to order some cases... is the DIYC discount good on the normal cases, or only on the blueridge cases? Anyone know specific pricing details on the discount for only a few cases?

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, »
When I called on the 10th to place my order the cost was $8.19 for a qty of 5 and over on the blueridge cases.  If your order was over $75.00 you got free shipping.  If you did not want the blueridge case then the cost is what ever is listed on the site.  Hope it answers your questions.  I received my cases on order on Friday the 19th.

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, »
For those interested ...   the carton quantity for the CG1500 is 8.   Fewer and that and they fill the space with paper....  more than 8 and you get two boxes..     I was surprised that there was not a "discount"  when ordering in quantities of 8.   

Larry.   
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012