Author Topic: LE Case  (Read 6766 times)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Re: LE Case
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, »
I ordered and received 10. Thanks for the information. Now I just need something to put in them!  <pop..

Offline SteveCourt

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, »
Hello, I've searched the wiki for references where you can buy these cases but I haven't found anything.  Can someone please add a link to the relevant stores (preferably in Australia, but the US will be ok).
Thanks, Steve.

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2010, »
Steve, it's right below the Mouser BOM in the Lynx Express Manual:  Case (Coax Demarcation Enclosures 12.25 X 12 X 5.25) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (for USA.)

John
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, »
Anyone know if the Blue Ridge cases (CG-1500A) are still available from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I just called them and instead of a nice friendly sales agent like I had the last time, I got some dude who is obviously not interested in selling anything or customer service. Pulling an answer out of him was like pulling teeth. So, has anyone ordered from them recently? Are the Blue Ridge cases still available?

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone know if the Blue Ridge cases (CG-1500A) are still available from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I just called them and instead of a nice friendly sales agent like I had the last time, I got some dude who is obviously not interested in selling anything or customer service. Pulling an answer out of him was like pulling teeth. So, has anyone ordered from them recently? Are the Blue Ridge cases still available?

Try placing a order and see what happens.  You will know before committing your money.
2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2010, »
They do have the Blue Ridge CG1500A cases 1400 of them $8.19 a piece free shipping on 5 or more . You have to call to order just tell them you want the Blue Ridge
Jeff

Offline ronniek

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2010, »
Be sure you keep up with the order number. I ordered over a month ago. I called to see about my order and the one that answered ask for it but I didn't have it so the said they couldn't help me.  The next day I called back hoping to get some one else but I don't think I did. They looked you my order with my name and said the shipment had tried to be dilivered two times already and that day was going to be the last day then  it would be sent back to the company. I was on the  way to a doctors appointmet and could not be home to get it so I ask him to send me the tracking number. After I got home that night I looked up the tracking number and i said it was to be delibered tomorrow for the first time. When it was delibered the next day the UPS driver left it without a signuture. I don't know why the company guy told me this but it was not good that he would lie to me two days in a row. What is wrong with this company that some one would do this.

ronniek

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2010, »
I don't know why the company guy told me this but it was not good that he would lie to me two days in a row. What is wrong with this company that some one would do this

I don,t know who you had but the gentalmen that helped me was very helpful luck of the draw I guess
Jeff

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, »
ronniek,

Sounds like you got the same worthless guy I got when I asked about the Blue Ridge boxes. <wd..

Offline eyearedan

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, »
I am glad to know I am not only one who got the "Customer Service" Dude.  I placed an order for 5, got them in mail and they sent me 9x9's instead.  It has taken 3 days just to get a RMA and everytime I called, I got the same "Customer Service" Dude who was useless.  I will try back and ask for the DIY discount and see what the "Customer Service" Dude says.  I did find out that this is the Online Ordering company for Arris Solutions, but to place order to them it has to be over $250.00. So they put this "Customer Service" Dude in with the Online ordering for smaller orders.

Offline inzeos

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They do have the Blue Ridge CG1500A cases 1400 of them $8.19 a piece free shipping on 5 or more . You have to call to order just tell them you want the Blue Ridge

I just ordered 10 of these today.  I spoke to a guy on the phone who was friendly not rude.  He was familiar with the blue ridge case and also knew of it being referenced as CG1500A and the price for 10 $81.90 + Tax for NY State with Free UPS Ground shipping.  I'll let you guys know if I have a size issue when they get here.