Author Topic: Vixen Question  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Trevor

• Wilson Family Lights
Vixen Question
« on: March 12, 2010, »
Ok I was wondering how you can TAP a key to the beat and turn it on. Now I know how to get the one that comes up when you go into the profile manager. Im looking for the one that you can do while the sequence is still open. Hope you understand my question  ;D
Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve.  Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Re: Vixen Question
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, »
Pick a channel to be your beat track and when the music plays hit the space bar were you want a beat to show , also look in wiki good info under vixen how to's

Hope this helps

Jeff
Jeff

Offline Trevor

• Wilson Family Lights
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, »
THATS IT!! Thank You! I could not for the life of me remember!!!  <res.
Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve.  Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok I was wondering how you can TAP a key to the beat and turn it on. Now I know how to get the one that comes up when you go into the profile manager. Im looking for the one that you can do while the sequence is still open. Hope you understand my question  ;D

While that sequence is open, select the line/ cell where you want to start sequencing. Play the sequence and press the space bar to the beat while it plays.   That's it.   :)

Leon

***EDIT***
One of the disadvantages to trying to help via phone while waiting on that flight is you can't see the whole page.   Oops.

Sorry guys

Leon
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, by WWNF911 »
Leon