Author Topic: Boss has my number  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Boss has my number
« on: October 15, 2010, »
So this morning during our morning meeting, my Boss starts off by saying how disappointed he is with me.  I thought crap what did he find out about now...  he goes on to say that on his way home last night he drove by a place in his neighborhood and they had their Christmas lights up and running and he was disappointed in me because  I haven't got mine up yet..  Does he know me or what??  Guess I know what Im doing this weekend..  Hunting..  sorry  Bossman, Christmas lights well have to wait a few more weeks...

Freebird
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Boss has my number
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, »
Personally I think its too earlier for Christmas lights. Normally Thanksgiving is the target date

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, »
Some folks just don't understand priorities or hunting season.  Have a good hunt.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline Made2Rock

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, »
Turkey then Christmas. That is how I do it
Born to Rock, but to old to Roll

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, »
Turkey then Christmas. That is how I do it

I did ask the wife to light up the turkey and give it some cooking seq music but she said NO. I really don't know why?

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, »
Lights start going up tomorrow.  If I waited till Thanksgiving I wouldn't have lights on til Christmas.  Next year however I'm going hunting on this weekend.  :)

Offline tpctech

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, »
Starting to slowing put lights up!  My father in law generally helps alot but he just had back surgery.  So while he is at home recovering he has the task of testing all of the light strings!  So I will hang what I can while the weather is warmer then in November!  Turn-on is still after Thanksgiving!

Ken

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, »
Going to Test a Few Lights for Halloween and then start building the Christmas display.  I order everything for the old house (moved into a new place in June) and the new house is nothing like the old one except it is a house.
R,
Tony "C"