Author Topic: Transmitter for Loan  (Read 1846 times)

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
Transmitter for Loan
« on: March 31, 2010, »
Just wondering if anyone had a wireless transmitter that I could borrow or rent. I have the LE's finished, the EX/RX's mounted and would like to verify that the wireless is working before I finish mounting the boards in the cases. Hate the thoughts of hooking up all the wires and stuff, and finding out the wireless isn't working. I know were not long before the V2 stuff is a Co-op, but that's still probably a month or more out to get the kits, and I just want to finish the builds now if possible. (Just one less thing to worry about). Anyone able to HBO? Thanks in advance,

Bill

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: Transmitter for Loan
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, »
Where are you located?
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, »
St. Cloud, FL

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, »
If you can't find anyone in FL let me know and I can send one to you.  My brother lives in Ocala and will be coming thru here on his way home in a week and I could always send one to Ocala with him.  He is close to I-75.  You might also want to look into the FL mini in Tampa on April 24, I think, and see if there might be someone who uses lynx going to that meeting.  Check on Planet Christmas for details.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, »
Thank you Jim, I will let you know,

Bill

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, »
i would just like to thank Jim and Bill Nealand for providing a transmitter so I could verify my EX/RX boards were working. I truly appreciate it. This is one special group here on DLA. Thank you again Jim,

Bill