Author Topic: 3rd Express Coop of 2010  (Read 13505 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
3rd Express Coop of 2010
« on: April 12, 2010, »
This Co-Op is for the Lynx Express version 5 kit. 

*********************************************************************************
There is no options on this coop. The PCB's or Heatsinks alone will be avaliable from me after the last person on this coop gets there stuff. I will post in the sale aread that I have them avaliable. Please do not pm me asking before that.

This coop is for parts, PCB and heatsink.

No kits will contain the Cases as it is just as cost effective for the users to order them and easier for the coop managers.

This Coop will close on May 31th 2010  at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time zone or when it reaches 75 units which ever comes first. Full Payment is expected when the coop is closed no orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PM’s or be directed by post how to pay once the coop closes with details.

Please get your paypal payments in as soon as you get the Co-Op invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received.

By joining this Co-Op you also agree that the Co-Op manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Co-Op at your own risk.

What is a Lynx Express you may ask?

Well the Lynx Express is a 16 Channel controller based off the popular Lynx and FreeStyle designs but with some nice new features.  The Lynx Express supports on board push button start address programming, the ability to program the Pic without removing it from the controller, and On board diagnostics.  In addition this controller has some advanced features.

Some of the features are:

1.  Custom dimming (LNT) curves that can be assigned on a per channel basis. What this means is that you can have standard and Led light strings plugged into your controller and be able to get them to dim at the same rate.

2.  Testing.  If you have problems with your LE.  You can now put the LE into a diagnostics mode that will help isolate those problems.

3.  Wireless  Yes that’s right this controller will support a plug and play module that allows your controller to go wireless with the addition of the wireless equipment.

4.  Built in snubber resistors to help LED users. no need to add the resistor plugs on you led strings as they are built in. This does not effect standard light users.

As with any Co-Op this Co-Op is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Co-Op rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit.  To complete your setup you will need power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the Vixen or LightShowPro software programs.  At the time of this writing I can only suggest the use of the Lynx USB DMX adapter or the Enttec Pro.  There are other adapters that can be used but due to issues that have been found with them I cannot recommend them.

Now for the pricing.  Well by now I am sure that you have asked what about pricing?  How much do I need to pay to get one or more of these great Lynx Express units?

We have a base goal of 50 kits.  This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective to run the coop. below this number we will make the order.

Pricing is below broken into the 50 unit levels.  The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager.

*****50 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink  (No Case)    $68

This is an estimate and the previous coops have all beat this in the past. The larger the amount the better the pricing most times.

Shipping will be based on the USPS flat rate box.  This is the box that will ship in the US for $10.70 a box and international for $43.45 Canada and Mexico $26.95.  This is the shipping cost per flat rate box we can fit about 6 kits in a single flat rate box but can go to a larger flat rate box for larger orders for a few dollars more up to twelve. If you wish to have insurance on your package it is your responsiblity to choose the amount and lookup the cost to add. You must add this to your paypal payment and in the comments explain you paid for insurence and how much. We can not be held responsable for you packaged once accepted at the post office and we have a receipt of shipment.

Post with the quanitity you wish in this thread.  Please do not post questions or your thoughts in the coop thread. Start a new thread in the correct area for these. Coop threads are strickly for people requesting orders. If you later wish to change your quanity please post again clearly stating that this is a update to a previous order and how many you wish it to be now.

Thanks for all the help in completeing the coop.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: 3rd Express Coop of 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid        
meman  2Y
ronniek  2Y
lortiz  1Y
foodseller  3Y
jwilliams31  2Y
lineman  1Y
johnbullard  1Y
Caliente Christmas  2Y
pawpawlights 2Y
cpnbnanamn 1Y
zman 2Y
Michael Munch  10Y
pete peters 2Y
SteveCourt  2Y
rdebolt  6Y
eric923 2Y
BigGunFish 2Y
bcwhitehead  1Y
Jimm  6Y
Freebird4Y
packetbob  2Y
ThaiWay  6Y
c56  4Y
Jeffl  4Y
kylec  1Y
kj77rn  1Y
Total :74
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline jap813

• if you believe it, you can achieve it
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, »
please put me down for 2, I MUST have more <pop..

Offline meman

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, »
Put me down for 2 more...thx

Offline ronniek

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, »
Please put me down for 2.

Thanks,
Ronniek

Offline lortiz

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, »
One (1) kit for me.

Thanks for running this coop

Leo
Barbara Sher - "Doing is a quantum leap from imagining."

Offline foodseller

• Celebrating CHRISTmas-one light at a time!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, »
I would like 3 please.

Thank you,

foody
Up to three channels now!!! Flashlight in each hand and one on my hat!

Offline jwilliams31

• Williams Family Christmas Lights
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, »
2 for me, please.

Thanks.

Jason
Einstein once said: "There are two things that are infinite; the universe and human stupidity. And, I'm not too sure about the universe."

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, »
1 for me please,

Jeff
Jeff

Offline gyro

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, »
One for me Please.
Thanks for doing all the well appreciated work RJ.

Ronny.

Offline johnbullard

• Tennessee Holidays
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, »
One for me please

Offline Caliente Christmas

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, »
RJ,

Please order me 2 full Lynx Express version 5 kits

<md.. Caliente Christmas  <md..

Yuri Valiente

Offline pawpawlights

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, »
2 kits for me please. First year of blinky for me, my wife says I'm NUTS........

Thanks,
Matt
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, by pawpawlights »
Times fun when your having flies!!!!!

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, »
Ok, you've talked me into it.. Put me down for another one, please.  Not sure when I'll build it, but I'm sure I'll want it. 

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline zman

• Woodinville Wonderland
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, »
Put me in for 2
I have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem - Do you?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
~ Christmas is not a time, it's a state of mind ~