Author Topic: *****CLOSED****1st Lynx Wireless Version 2 Co-Op 2010**********************  (Read 59822 times)

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bill, out of curiosity, did the case shop give you an estimate on turn around time once they get the case spec'd out?

I have not spoken to the case supplier yet.  I was waiting for a PCB first, but RJ maybe able to answer this one since he did the last case Co-Op.

RJ

Do you remember what the turn around time was on the cases during the Co-Op last year?

Thanks

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
A few ESD shipping boxes are on Back Order but I have received all the parts!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Offline richardb

I guess I am a little confused also.
I thought the amount I had already paid was only a partial for some of the parts, which made sense because it was a lot lower than i had expcted.
But, if all I owe is for the shpping and cases, I am exstatic!!!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Bill, out of curiosity, did the case shop give you an estimate on turn around time once they get the case spec'd out?

I have not spoken to the case supplier yet.  I was waiting for a PCB first, but RJ maybe able to answer this one since he did the last case Co-Op.

RJ

Do you remember what the turn around time was on the cases during the Co-Op last year?

Thanks

Bill

I can not remmeber but it took a little bit for them to get the setup work done. Then I think the machine was quick.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline pete peters

THANKS guys for ALL the input on Bill's "mask"!
I am TRUELY  "TRANSFORMED"!   :)
Pete Peters

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
I guess I am a little confused also.
I thought the amount I had already paid was only a partial for some of the parts, which made sense because it was a lot lower than i had expcted.
But, if all I owe is for the shpping and cases, I am exstatic!!!

Yes, currently only cases and shipping charges are still due.
When I have the case prices a payment PM will be sent, once I have the cases in ans get everything packed, then shipping payment PM's will be sent.

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
I have my per user parts required lists done, plastic bags and labels have arrived.
Parts sorting can begin soon.

Bill

Offline hbomb341

• Patron Member
    • Flower Mound Christmas
I have my per user parts required lists done, plastic bags and labels have arrived.
Parts sorting can begin soon.

Bill

Bill not to be pushie or anything what what type of a shipping date are we looking at?

Harrison

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator

Bill not to be pushie or anything what what type of a shipping date are we looking at?

Harrison

It depends on when the cases come in, the cases still need to be Paid for, Ordered, and then shipped to me.
The PCB's are on the way, as soon as I have one I'll get some basic parts on one of the TX/RX boards and get it sent off to polycase.
Once polycase get back to me a price I'll send out payment notices for the case, once the all case payments have been received, payment will be then sent to polycase.

I wish I could give shipping dates, but there are to many variables that are out of my control.

Bill

« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, by wbuehler »

Offline hbomb341

• Patron Member
    • Flower Mound Christmas

Harrison

It depends on when the cases come in, the cases still need to be Paid for, Ordered, and then shipped to me.
The PCB's are on the way, as soon as I have one I'll get some basic parts on one of the TX/RX boards and get it sent off to polycase.
Once polycase get back to me a price I'll send out payment notices for the case, once the all case payments have been received, payment will be then sent to polycase.

I wish I could give shipping dates, but there are to many variables that are out of my control.

Bill

Work's for me so look at mid September for an ABSOLUTE WAG.

Harrison

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
I received a pickup notice for some PCB's
I should have them tomorrow  ;D

Offline batdive

Thanks for the updates appreciate it.  I know it was a large under taking with the amount of orders that came in.   <res.

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Headway was made with sorting, Thanks in large part to the wife.
Here you will see the sort string, A Mouser Order Error, and some bags of Sorted Parts

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator

Offline deplanche

Hey, who let the cat out of the (anti-static) bag?  Those things are sensitive to static shocks!  <fp.