Author Topic: *****CLOSED****1st Lynx Wireless Version 2 Co-Op 2010**********************  (Read 59808 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks so much Bill, got my package today, made the wife go get it, since i had to work, and when i got home she made me open it to see what was so important that she had to go get!!!  this should be fun. is their an updated video or manual on assembly? once again thanks so much!

joshua

There is not one yet for the ver 2 units. Read over the manual for the ver1 and the only differences are that you do not modigy the RF module(cut)  there is not amp chip or antenna it is on the module, there is an extra three pin jumper to choose if it is a Rx or TX and there are two leds and resistors for them but the rest is all basicly the same.

The silk screen on the pcb shows where to put everything and with a read over of the ver1 manual you should have no difficulties.

RJ

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline salongaopm

Can I add one extra case to my current order?

Thanks!

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
9 Payments remain to be received for cases.  If payment for cases is not received by Monday at 8:00 P.M. EST those cases will be dropped from the order.

Bill

Payment made.

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline tbone321

If you need to keep the number of cases up and enough people don't pay before the deadline, feel free to add two more cases to my order.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline joshuashu

Thanks so much Bill, got my package today, made the wife go get it, since i had to work, and when i got home she made me open it to see what was so important that she had to go get!!!  this should be fun. is their an updated video or manual on assembly? once again thanks so much!

joshua

There is not one yet for the ver 2 units. Read over the manual for the ver1 and the only differences are that you do not modigy the RF module(cut)  there is not amp chip or antenna it is on the module, there is an extra three pin jumper to choose if it is a Rx or TX and there are two leds and resistors for them but the rest is all basicly the same.

The silk screen on the pcb shows where to put everything and with a read over of the ver1 manual you should have no difficulties.

RJ

RJ

Thanks RJ,

my only concern is the RF module, i have not done any surface mount, how hard is it to do? should i use a griddle or use the soldering iron as suggested in version 1?

Thanks

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Thanks so much Bill, got my package today, made the wife go get it, since i had to work, and when i got home she made me open it to see what was so important that she had to go get!!!  this should be fun. is their an updated video or manual on assembly? once again thanks so much!

joshua

There is not one yet for the ver 2 units. Read over the manual for the ver1 and the only differences are that you do not modigy the RF module(cut)  there is not amp chip or antenna it is on the module, there is an extra three pin jumper to choose if it is a Rx or TX and there are two leds and resistors for them but the rest is all basicly the same.

RJ

RJ

Thanks RJ,

my only concern is the RF module, i have not done any surface mount, how hard is it to do? should i use a griddle or use the soldering iron as suggested in version 1?

Thanks

A soldering iron just like version 1 should work just fine

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Sorry for the delay works has been busy the last couple.  I plan to look over things again this evening.

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
A few payments were not received but I have enough to place the order.
I will get the cases ordered tomorrow.  A final payment PM has been sent to the remaining ones that need to be paid.

Bill

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
Last night I had my new transmitter sending out test patterns to 6 LEv5's, each with a new EX/RX module. Thanks Bill, RJ, and everyone else who made the coops possible this year. It was an awesome feeling to see it all working!

Matt
Matt Brown

Offline pawpawlights

All have arrived, have been assembled and work awesome.

Thank you to all that make these coops work.  <res. <res. <res.

Matt
Times fun when your having flies!!!!!

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
I received a notice on the cases.
They has a tentative ship date from PolyCase Of September 21 2010

Bill

Offline tpctech

Thanks for doing the Coop.  I got my box of toys and assembled the stand alone units in a couple hours.   I hope to get the LE wireless boards done tonight!!  Humm I guess I should build an LE so I can test them!!

Thanks

Again

KEN

Offline z327

• my personal Christmas lighting web site
Are there any extra kits available for purchase?
80 Channels LOR, 112 Channels Lynx Express
16 Channels MR16 with 5 Mighty Mini's
2 SmartString HUBs
LedTriks
5,000 LEDs lights, 50,000 incandescent lights, 3,600 RGBs
30 Strobes
15 Snow Lights

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Sorry all for my late reply.  I have received a few PM's about extra kits, at this time I do not have any extra parts.
RJ may still have some wireless PCB's please PM him for status.  I will have some extra cases for the TX/RX units when the cases arrive.

Bill

Offline ponddude

Bill,

Just curious if the shipping date of the 21st still stands.

Greg
Greg