Author Topic: *****CLOSED****1st Lynx Wireless Version 2 Co-Op 2010**********************  (Read 59832 times)

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Hello,

This Coop will be for parts, PCB's, and TX/RX Case for the Lynx Version 2 Wireless gear.

*******Please read this post, there are a lot of options and conditions on this one**************

The manuals, boms, etc, may be found in the wiki: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

There will be a case option for the Version 2 TX/RX.
By joining this Coop you also agree that the Coop manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Coop at your own risk.

As with any Coop this Coop is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Coop rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This Coop will close on 8:00 P.M. EST Sunday May 16 2010 or sooner if needed.  Once the Coop is closed I will send each member a PM with the details of their order and what payment is due.  Full payment is expected when the coop is closed since orders cannot be made until all members have paid.  Please get your Paypal payments in as soon as you get the Coop invoice PM. Please insure your Paypal address info is up to date.  Shipping will be by the flat rate boxes and will be determined as soon as individuals' orders are known and which size boxes are needed.  

Here are the pricing details at initial ordering amounts.  Pricing includes Paypal 3% and Coop 3% fees.  As always higher numbers reduce pricing and lower numbers increase pricing.  Change your order as you wish during the ordering portion of the Coop, but please make sure I can tell which kits you are changing and desired numbers.  Please check the order list that follows to make sure I don't miss your order or any changes as the Coop continues and at the end of ordering.

Kit 1 – Version 2 Tx/Rx Parts Kit
Per Kit at Qty 50 - $34.62

Kit 2 – Version 2 Tx/Rx PCB
Per PCB At Qty 50 - $4.00

Kit 3 –Version 2 TX/RX Case
Per Case At Qty 50 - $5.00

Kit 4 – Version 2 LE/RX Parts Kit (Lynx Express Receiver)
Per Kit At Qty 50 - $19.58

Kit 5 – Version 2 LE/RX PCB
Per PCB At Qty 50 - $3.25

Kit 6 – LE/RX Header Pin (Allows LE/RX to be used with other Lynx gear like the MR16 Controller, SSR4…etc…)
Each At Qty 50 - $.96

Post with the quantity of each kit you wish to order in this thread.

• A question was PMed.  Remember, info is in the wiki, but you need Kits 1, 2, and 3 to have a complete Version 2 TX/RX with case.  You would need Kits 4, 5 for a complete LE/RX.
  • Parts BOM's for this Co-Op have been added to this post.

Insurance will be added to the package shipping cost, when the shipping PM is sent to you.  Insurance from the USPS is based on value of the package contents.  I am not making this an option, I am sorry if this upsets some but the transceivers that are in these kits are not cheap and I would hate to see someones package get damaged and then have no way to reclaim the loss.  We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages once dropped off to USPS for shipment.

NOTE: For every 8 kits that you order, you will incur a $3.35 at a Qty of 50 charge for an ESD shipping carton, these cartons are used to pack the Transceiver modules into so they are protected.  They are the same cartons that were used in the last wireless Co-Op.  Removal of these cartons is not an option.  Each box can fit 8 modules.

Bill

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, by wbuehler »

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Kit #                                    1                  2                3               4                  5                   6

Pjnmct                  3                  3              3              8                  8                 0
SmartControls                  3                  3              3              5                  5                 0
Vairmoose                  0                  0              3              8                  8                 0
KeithTarpley                  5                  7              5              2                  20                 10
DennisCherry                  2                  2              2              3                  3                 2
Dmoore                  1                  1              2              10                  10                 10
PawPawLights                  1                  2              2              2                  6                 0
PondDude                  2                  2              2              10                  10                 4
Dowdybrown                  2                  2              2              8                  8                 2
Blickensderfer                  2                  5              2              3                  15                 0
Joshuashu                  1                  1              1              3                  3                 1
Thshadow                  0                  20              0              0                  25                 20
Jnealand                  3                  3              3              6                  6                 0
GoLights                  3                  3              3              1                  1                 0
SolidModeler                  2                  2              2              3                  3                 0
Kj77rn                  2                  4              4              2                  8                 2
Basis21b                  2                  2              2              6                  6                 0
Ron                  0                  0              3              2                  2                 0
Tmtfield                  1                  1              1              2                  2                 2
Indiana Christmas                  2                  2              2              4                  4                 0
Egenoup                  1                  2              1              9                  11                 0
Tlh                  1                  1              1              4                  4                 4
Tbone321                  2                  4              2              4                  6                 4
Rodr                  2                  4              2              4                  10                 8
Wwnf911                  2                  2              2              14                  14                 0
N1ist                  2                  2              2              4                  10                 0
Bdk197                  1                  1              1              4                  4                 0
Caliente Christmas                  1                  1              1              4                  4                 10
I1uhrace                  1                  1              1              1                  1                 0
Rainlover                  2                  2              2              5                  5                 5
Klaasbol                  1                  4              4              1                  4                 0
Rcouto                  2                  2              2              6                  6                 6
Dmaccole                  2                  2              2              3                  3                 0
Lortiz                  1                  1              1              1                  1                 0
Ronniek                  2                  2              2              5                  5                 2
Z327                  1                  1              1              1                  1                 0
Bcwhitehead                  1                  1              1              7                  7                 7
Cpnbnanamn                  1                  1              1              6                  6                 0
Hbomb341                  2                  3              3              2                  10                 2
Salongaopm                  1                  1              1              6                  6                 0
Zman                  6                  6              6              6                  6                 0
Rob                  0                  3              0              2                  2                 0
Kwajtony                  3                  3              3              5                  5                 6
OriginalHotrodder                  2                  2              2              3                  3                 3
Bisquit476                  4                  11              11              15                  17                 15
Made2Rock                  3                  0              3              0                  0                 0
Slinkard                  1                  1              1              5                  5                 5
OkieJay                  1                  2              1              3                  3                 0
Jeffl                  2                  2              2              6                  6                 6
Jimm                  2                  2              2              3                  3                 1
Rmp2917                  0                  2              2              0                  6                 0
Moronoron                  1                  1              1              5                  5                 0
Rdebolt                  2                  2              2              10                  10                 2
Wirekat                  2                  2              2              6                  6                 10
Tpctech                  6                  6              6              4                  4                 4
Wbe12345                  0                  3              3              0                  4                 0
Justdoug                  3                  3              3              17                  17                 0
Prof                  3                  3              3              0                  0                 0
RonD                  10                  15              15              2                  2                 3
BatDive                  1                  2              1              8                  8                 0
Knguyen916                  1                  1              1              0                  0                 0
Kevr                  3                  3              3              1                  1                 1
Randy_A                  0                  2              2              0                  0                 0
Rm357                  2                  2              2              6                  6                 5
Exitfourxmas                  2                  2              2              3                  3                 2
Austindave                  4                  4              4              8                  8                 8
Foodseller                  1                  1              1              4                  4                 0
Tigman009                  0                  0              0              2                  2                 0
Riri7707                  0                  15              0              0                  0                 0
Gwright13                  1                  1              1              4                  4                 4
Blackbeard                  0                  3              2              0                  2                 0
Johno123                  0                  0              0              3                  3                 3
Richardb                  4                  4              4              6                  6                 0
Hauvega                  1                  3              2              1                  6                 6
Rem                  1                  2              2              3                  8                 10
CrazyBob                  1                  1              1              6                  6                 0
Thaiway                  2                  2              2              16                  16                 6
Complacent_One                  2                  4              4              5                  10                 10
Sims101                  1                  2              3              5                  5                 5
Rclark                  1                  1              1              2                  2                 0
Magic                  1                  1              1              2                  2                 2
Paul58                  2                  2              2              2                  2                 0

Totals Cont on post #132

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, by wbuehler »

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Bill,

I would like 2 of kit #1/2/3 and 4 of kit #4/5 please.

Thanks,
Paul
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, by PJNMCT »
Leesburg, FL

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Bill,

I would like 2 of kit #1/2/3 and 4 of kit #4/5 please.

Thanks,
Paul

Yup you got it  ;D

Offline smartcontrols

• Coop Manager
Hi Bill

I would like 3 of kit #1/2/3 and 3 of kit #4/5 please

Thanks for doing this and happy counting
Jeff

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
Bill,

please put me in for qty 3 of kit 3 (the case)  

(an thats all)  

THanks

Larry
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
Greetings,,,

Please put me down for:

Kit 1 – Version 2 Tx/Rx Parts Kit    5

Kit 2 – Version 2 Tx/Rx PCB           7

Kit 3 –Version 2 TX/RX Case          5

Kit 4 – Version 2 LE/RX Parts Kit    2

Kit 5 – Version 2 LE/RX PCB          10

Kit 6 – LE/RX Header Pin               10

Thank you for the work to come on this one!

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
Put me down for 2 each Kits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pawpawlights

Bill,

I would like get the following

Kit#1 - 1
Kit#2 - 2
Kit#3 - 2
Kit#4 - 2
Kit#5 - 3

Thanks,
Matt
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, by pawpawlights »
Times fun when your having flies!!!!!

Offline ponddude

Howdy Bill,

I'll take:

KIT1 - 2
KIT2 - 2
KIT3 - 2
KIT4 - 8
KIT5 - 8
KIT6 - 4

Thanks,
Greg
Greg

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
For dowdybrown:

Kit#1 - 2
Kit#2 - 2
Kit#3 - 2
Kit#4 - 8
Kit#5 - 8
Kit#6 - 2

Thank you Bill !!!
Matt Brown

Offline blickensderfer

• Administrator
Bill,

I would like
kit 1 = 2
kit 2 = 2
kit 3 = 2
kit 4 = 3
kit 5 = 3

Thanks,
Dan

Offline joshuashu

Bill,

I need

KIT1 - 1
KIT2 - 1
KIT3 - 1
KIT4 - 3
KIT5 - 3
KIT6 - 1

this is assuming that the aether will come with a wireless option?

thanks.

josh

Offline thshadow

Put me in for

20 of kit 2

4 of Kit 5

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
I predict this will be another BIG BIG coop.  You might want to see if JJ would take a vacation up your way.  LOL

I would like the following
Kit       Qty
 1          3
 2          2
 3          3
 4          2
 5          1
 6         zero

Thanks for doing this Bill.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA