Author Topic: What is going on with the Ver2 COOP?  (Read 2022 times)

Offline ponddude

What is going on with the Ver2 COOP?
« on: June 07, 2010, »
I know Bill is busy, but it has been weeks since the COOP has closed?  Why is it taking so long to get things going?

I am getting very antsy.....
 <md..
Greg
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline crazybob

Re: What is going on with the Ver2 COOP?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, »
Not to sound rude, but he is doing a good job of keeping everyone informed in the coop thread. The coop is a HUGE undertaking judging by the number of orders involved. Last I checked the thread he was getting some price quotes, and hopes to get PMs out soon.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather wait a bit longer and make sure everything goes the way it should instead of rushing things and having problems along the way.
If you ran a coop this large and felt rushed with people on your back about it, would you even want to run another one at a later time?
 <res.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, »
He has been letting everyone know whats going on and he did state that he was crazy busy at work.  Like Bob said the numbers are big in this coop.  I'm sure he wants to get everything down and set up right so that all goes smooth once the orders get placed and things start to ship.  I'm sure he'll update us all soon.  <res.

Offline ponddude

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, »
I guess my initial post came off in a negative way...it truly was not meant to be.  I am well aware of how difficult it is to run a COOP, as I do it every day with all of my stuff.  I also have been following his update posts, but never the less its been a long time. 

I didn't mean to offend anyone, especially Bill, as he has helped me out a number times. <pop..
Greg
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, »
Hello All

I worked on the parts list over the weekend and almost have it done to submit to Mouser for a quote.
Again sorry for the delay.  Things have started to calm down at work.  We had a big migration project, I figured that it would eat a lot of my time, that is why I did not collect any money and did not want to collect any money until I knew that I could allocate the time needed for this Co-Op.  Once I have the quote back from Mouser I get started on the payment PM's.

Bill

Offline i1uhrace

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, »
Personally I am fine with it. I still have a CDI order I have to pay for when it ships.
Carnation Christmas

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, »
Bill has let everyone know exactly what's going on through regular updates. I am perfectly fine with Bill taking all the time he needs because I am 'thankful' he's willing to take on this monster. Some may want to remember he doesn't have to. Time for a reality check the next time you feel like a tantrum.

2 cents.

Leon
Leon

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, »
Hello All

I just wanted to state that I took no offense to the comment at all.  It has taken a while for me to get the ball rolling again and I can understand the method behind the post.
I'm going to lock this thread after this post.

Thanks

Bill