Author Topic: 4th Express Coop of the year  (Read 13227 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
4th Express Coop of the year
« on: July 05, 2010, »
This Co-Op is for the Lynx Express version 5 kit.  

*********************************************************************************
There is no options on this coop. The PCB's or Heatsinks alone are avaliable from me already.  

This coop is for parts, PCB and heatsink.

No kits will contain the Cases as it is just as cost effective for the users to order them and easier for the coop managers.

This Coop will close on July 31th 2010  at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time zone. Full Payment is expected when the coop is closed no orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PM’s or be directed by post how to pay once the coop closes with details.

Please get your paypal payments in as soon as you get the Co-Op invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received.

By joining this Co-Op you also agree that the Co-Op manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Co-Op at your own risk.

What is a Lynx Express you may ask?

Well the Lynx Express is a 16 Channel controller based off the popular Lynx and FreeStyle designs but with some nice new features.  The Lynx Express supports on board push button start address programming, the ability to program the Pic without removing it from the controller, and On board diagnostics.  In addition this controller has some advanced features.

Some of the features are:

1.  Custom dimming (LNT) curves that can be assigned on a per channel basis. What this means is that you can have standard and Led light strings plugged into your controller and be able to get them to dim at the same rate.

2.  Testing.  If you have problems with your LE.  You can now put the LE into a diagnostics mode that will help isolate those problems.

3.  Wireless  Yes that’s right this controller will support a plug and play module that allows your controller to go wireless with the addition of the wireless equipment.

4.  Built in snubber resistors to help LED users. no need to add the resistor plugs on you led strings as they are built in. This does not effect standard light users.

As with any Co-Op this Co-Op is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Co-Op rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit.  To complete your setup you will need power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the Vixen or LightShowPro software programs.  At the time of this writing I can only suggest the use of the Lynx USB DMX adapter or the Enttec Pro.  There are other adapters that can be used but due to issues that have been found with them I cannot recommend them.

Now for the pricing.  

We have a base goal of 50 kits.  This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective to run the coop. below this number we will not make the order.

Pricing is below broken into the 50 unit levels.  The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager.

*****50 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink  (No Case)    $68

This is an estimate and the previous coops have all beat this in the past. The larger the amount the better the pricing most times.

Shipping will be based on the USPS flat rate box.  This is the box that will ship in the US for $10.70 a box and international for $43.45 Canada and Mexico $26.95.  This is the shipping cost per flat rate box we can fit about 6 kits in a single flat rate box but can go to a larger flat rate box for larger orders for a few dollars more up to twelve. If you wish to have insurance on your package it is your responsiblity to choose the amount and lookup the cost to add. You must add this to your paypal payment and in the comments explain you paid for insurence and how much. We can not be held responsable for you packaged once accepted at the post office and we have a receipt of shipment if it is not insured.  

Post with the quanitity you wish in this thread.  Please do not post questions or your thoughts in the coop thread. Start a new thread in the correct area for these. Coop threads are strickly for people requesting orders. If you later wish to change your quanity please post again clearly stating that this is a update to a previous order and how many you wish it to be now.

If you have any questions please post a new thread to help keep the coop thread clean.

Thanks for all the help in completeing the coop.

RJ
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline crazybob

Re: 4th Express Coop of the year
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, »
Should this be moved to the current coop section to avoid confusion?

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid        
pete peters  3Y
BigGunFish  3Y
Hod  10Y
cpnbnanamn 1Y
Freebird 5Y
DPingel 1Y
PVPlaceLights 2Y
joshuashu 1Y
lonelycarpent 3Y
ronniek 3Y
Arvin 2Y
castortiu 8Y
matt_grooms 3Y
hbomb341 6Y
Rainlover 2Y
jsalz  1
trekster 1Y
jandelee 2Y
tennhillbilly  1Y
dmorey  4Y
FlashG  2Y
CaptainBli  2Y
eric923  2Y
dcwehw99  4Y
cardoc13  2Y
dmaccole  1Y
bugless  2Y
mschell  1Y
Jeffl  4Y
sittinguphigh  1Y
MrC 1Y
theavguy99  2Y
Lineman 4Y
Jem5136 2Y
Indianachristmas 2Y
mnarel 10Y
Total :104

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline pete peters

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, »
Please put me down for :

Three kits

Thanks

Pete Peters

Offline BigGunFish

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, »
Rj,

Please add me for 3 kits,

Thanks

Stephen

Offline Hod

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, »
Please put me down for ten kits.

Thank you,

Hod

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, »
Put me down for one...  I may increase that before the coop closes....  Thanks RJ for all you do!

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, »
I will take 3 kits pretty please..

Freebird.
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline DPingel

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, »
I would like 1 please.

Thanks
David

Offline PVPlaceLights

• Lola "Bean" - The Equalizer
    • Dazlyn [imagination.innovation.Realization]
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, »
Please put me down for two kits.

Thank you,

--Matt
Dazlyn [imagination.innovation.Realization]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, »
RJ,

put me down for 1 kit please.

Offline lonelycarpenter

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, »
I will take 3 kits please.   Thanks   -0)

lonelycarpenter

Offline mnarel

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, »
Put me down for ten kits as well.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, by mnarel »

Offline ronniek

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, »
Please add me for 3 kits,

Thanks,

Ronniek