Author Topic: Disc  (Read 1227 times)

Offline tombmatt

Disc
« on: July 24, 2010, »
Hi

I bought pro when you first released it I have been trying to get a disc for the last 4 months. put in a request at your web site have the confirmation but never got anything how do I get a disc I want to move everything over to a different computer. 

Thanks Tom

Offline tombmatt

Re: Disc
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, »
right after they came out and started selling  they asked if anyone wanted a disc I didn't at the time I have however used the LSP fourm to ask for one that request is still on the files and the have not responed.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, »
Even when I get a disc for software, I it copy to a folder on my hard drive called disc images.  I've seen so many of my customers misplaced or even let them lay around and get scratched up.  Also guilty of that myself. I've even left (I think) a cd in a drive and then threw away the computer.  Who needs a disc when you can download the latest version quickly (as long as you don't have just dial up).  Even when I had dial up I had friends with high speed connections where I could get stuff downloaded and copied to a usb drive or burned to a cd.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline tombmatt

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, »
I agree that the ability to download the latest is better than the older version on the disc. however what if you want to load it onto a computer that you do not want to put on the internet. I want a show computer that is just that show only and to have to download it to it i would have to put up with so much more that isn't needed!

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, »
It is still cheaper to burn your own CD than pay for shipping of a CD from the vendor.  Or better yet just copy it to a flash drive and then use the flashdrive to backup and / or transfer your programming from to / from the show computer.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA