Software > Prancer

Started software to create secuences.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Greg:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and there is when the originality and new ideas don’t come, as a Software Engineer in my company I have totally forbidden seeing software patents and different software GUI’s since it mess with the ability to create new stuff, I think is a good policy.

--- End quote ---

Amen and hallelujah!

Greg

dowdybrown:
For the 2010 holiday season, xLights will consist of a scheduler and tester (no sequencer) -- it will be able to output LOR S2 and Vixen sequences to any combination of LOR/D-Light, DMX, and/or Renard networks. So if your sequencer can export to LOR or Vixen format, then it will be compatible with xLights.

Matt

castortiu:
Very impressed, and I’m glad there is work in progress to manage a massive number of channels, first time I hear about Madrix, $1500 sound expensive for DIY light animation :).

I watched the videos about LSP in Vimeo (thanks for the link) and looks way easier than Vixen, looks very complete and polished application, I may give a try the first days of October when I realize than I could not advance enough in my application to create the sequences, I won’t try it for now since I don’t want to fill my head with different behaviors that I have in mind.

After all, why would I want to make another Vixen or LSP when it’s already done and is free or very affordable?

Thanks,
Cas.

castortiu:
Added wave scale, zoom and features to work over the waveform on real-time.

I had to highly compress the video, so the gradients don't look so cool, but on the real app the gradients are perfect.

Basically you can see how we can create effects for a set of wave frames without the need of a grid.

This work is just beginning of the primitives I need for when I start to work on the edition area. Kind of is just the foundation for now.

Cas.

trekster:
Wow Cas I am impressed!  I did not understand when you said sequencing without the need of a grid.  But with your last demo I understand and I like it.  Can you have this ready by the end of next week so I can start sequencing?   <la.. Just kidding.  Keep up the work please.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version