Author Topic: LOR & Wireless LE  (Read 3585 times)

Offline i1uhrace

Re: LOR & Wireless LE
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, »
So awhile ago I borrowed an idmx from zman and had issues getting my LE's to work.
I purchased my own idmx and still had issues. for some reason when I tried to change the unit id on the idmx it came up with an error and then the hardware  utility could not recognize it any longer. So I went over to zmans house.

Once again he was a huge help. He put the latest frimware on it, reset my unit id and made me a cat5 crossover cable.

After I got home from zman's I was able to use the LOR hardware utility and test my first LE along with the v2 wireless tx and rx. It worked flawlessly.

Thanks again Mark.
Carnation Christmas

Offline zman

• Woodinville Wonderland
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, »
No, thank you. Since I had to talk out my window wrap concept with you, I realized after you left that I had a large flaw in my plan. I am now back on the drawing board for the wraps. YIKES!

You also save me a bit of time with my own testing, so it was a great spend of time all the way around! Glad to help.
I have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem - Do you?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
~ Christmas is not a time, it's a state of mind ~

Offline i1uhrace

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, »
The next step is to get the other two LE's hooked up and take them out to the yard for final testing.

I'm right there with you for the window frame ideas. Now that I know my equipment works I can focus on that and hopefully come up with something.
Carnation Christmas