Author Topic: WTB Lynx Express and dongles.  (Read 1721 times)

Offline ahb2ukeith

• Keiths Christmas Light Show
WTB Lynx Express and dongles.
« on: October 18, 2010, »
WTB Lynx Express and dongles, does not need to be assembled.

Keith

Offline ahb2ukeith

• Keiths Christmas Light Show
Re: WTB Lynx Express and dongles.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, »
I'm not really sure.

Keith

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, »
I usually look at what I paid for it.

I believe $60 for parts and pcb + $9-$10 for case + 18 cords @ $1.25 each + shipping

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is the going price for an assembled LE5 with cords and a box?

Offline Caliente Christmas

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, »
My honest opinion, it can be done.
I ordered a dongle version 1 and an Express Version 4 at the beginning of November 2009.  I believe to get you started up and running will cost you around $140-$150. that is the one dongle and one Lynx express and the shipping cost for all the parts.  I used a Plastic tupperware to house my dongle and lynx.  it kept all the items safe from the elements.  
I looked at mouser.com and the express parts are all available and for the dongle there is one part in back order, but i think there is a replace part available. your boards can be order from Bill (wbuehler ) contact him.  

both your chip can be programmed by someone in this forum, if you want i can do it for you and you pay shipping round trip.

Download Vixen 2.1 start programming the lights.  you don't need the hardware to start programming. pick 4-5 songs just programmed them very basically, the songs are what is really going to take the longest.  We have allot of good people here who are willing to assist.  

<md.. Caliente Christmas  <md..
Yuri Valiente

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, »
Yuri, are you ok? Did you just reply to the wrong thread  <fp.
I ordered a dongle version 1 and an Express Version 4 at the beginning of November 2009.  I believe to get you started up and running will cost you around $140-$150. that is the one dongle and one Lynx express and the shipping cost for all the parts.  I used a Plastic tupperware to house my dongle and lynx.  it kept all the items safe from the elements.  
I looked at mouser.com and the express parts are all available and for the dongle there is one part in back order, but i think there is a replace part available. your boards can be order from Bill (wbuehler ) contact him.  

both your chip can be programmed by someone in this forum, if you want i can do it for you and you pay shipping round trip.

Download Vixen 2.1 start programming the lights.  you don't need the hardware to start programming. pick 4-5 songs just programmed them very basically, the songs are what is really going to take the longest.  We have allot of good people here who are willing to assist.  

Yuri Valiente

Offline Caliente Christmas

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, »
I think I replied to the wrong thread  <la..  <la..  <la..
Yuri, are you ok? Did you just reply to the wrong thread  <fp.

Yuri Valiente