Hardware > LedTriks II

Led tricks

(1/6) > >>

tennhillbilly:
What became of the ledtricks? I Think I might be interested in building 1 for next year if it is within my capabilities . I see on the wiki it is listed as discontinued . The manual seems to have been removed also but the BOM is still there. I was just wondering what happened to it.
Thanks!!

ponddude:
It still technically exists, just not through RJ.  You have to go through DIYC.  I think there was some issues with the availability of the Allergo chips, but I haven't really followed along.  The LEDTriks 2...well it's a mythical creature that RJ has hidden in the shelves of the RJ Cave.

batdive:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwell it's a mythical creature that RJ has hidden in the shelves of the RJ Cave.

--- End quote ---

<la..  Yea that made me laugh, thinking about what RJ will come up with next and then a clock is released.  Cant wait for the Winter 2011 Catalog from RJ.

tennhillbilly:
Thanks for the replies. I have been reading  over on DIYC Forums ,but it seem the information is not complete enough for a dummy like me.

budude:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThanks for the replies. I have been reading  over on DIYC Forums ,but it seem the information is not complete enough for a dummy like me.

--- End quote ---
Hmm - the information is mostly there in the Wiki and there are a lot of LEDTriks users there - you might try posting some questions to get the answers you're looking for...

There are 4 major components - the LED display, the LEDTriks controller, the Triks-C (or PIX-C) serial adapter and then the software side of Vixen and LTC (if using the Triks-C).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version