Author Topic: FREE LYNX EXPRESS KIT VER 5.0 (There IS a catch)  (Read 1266 times)

Offline NickelJay

Here is what I have:

...not enough hours in the day. My workload has increased and hobby time is currently nonexistent.

I have 2 Lynx Express V.5 kits (not built) and a DMX dongle kit (not built).

I would like to send you both (2) Lynx Express kits (and Poly Cases) and my DMX dongle kit (and Poly case) for you to build.

In return for your soldering time and talent, you send me back 1 Lynx Express (built) in it's poly case and my DMX dongle (built) in it's case and you get to keep (FOR FREE) 1 Lynx Express.

If this seems like a good deal to you please PM me. My hope is that you have built at least 1 of these prior to this.

A couple of notes:

I will pay for ALL shipping, including the shipping of the completed Lynx Express and DMX Dongle back to me.

I DO NOT have Extra Items needed to finish one Lynx Express but NOT included in the kit:

Electric power cords(2) and channel controlled cords (16)
Heat Sink Compound (Radio Shack has this) @ $3.00
#8 Sheet Metal Screws 1/2 inch long (4)

I will reimburse you for these parts as well.

PM with any questions.

Cheers.

-Jay

Offline travailen

Re: FREE LYNX EXPRESS KIT VER 5.0 (There IS a catch)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, »
I have an electronics company. My employees do all my blinky asembly for me. If you send me the materials. I will quickly get yours built and bacvk to you. Let me know if that is acceptable.

Rick

Offline Dennis Cherry

• Maryville, Tennessee
    • Video's of Computerized Lights
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, »
I'll take up that offer also.

Really did not buy enough LE's this year and need a couple more.

I have been in electronics for over 40 years and had training in soldering techniques for Navy and Air Force requirements.

Have worked in High tech industries in soldering requirements also.

2013 videos now available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline NickelJay

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, »
Mission Accomplished! Thanks for all the offers. Looking forward to a well lit holiday.