Author Topic: Will work for stuff - LE v5s  (Read 1195 times)

Offline travailen

Will work for stuff - LE v5s
« on: October 28, 2010, »
My wife suffered a broken back this summer. I stopped thinking (mostly)  about blinky to take care of her needs. Things are more stable now and I am racing to get done what I can. I missed the coops but still need 2 or 3 more LE v5. If you need something built quickly, I have resources to have it built quickly. If you send the boards and parts I will get it built quickly (days) and send it back. In trade I need either an LE v5 kit or an assembled LE v5.  If anybody is interested, please PM me with an offer.

Rick

Offline onesmoothhead

• Listen to the Lights New Mexico
Re: Will work for stuff - LE v5s
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, »
There is a post right now you should look at.  He is willing to give you an LE v5 for you soldering one for him along with a dongle.  I don't remember the name, but will look in the post area again.  I think it is Nicklejay Search Free Lynx Express.

Offline travailen

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, »
Thanks, I have already replied to him. That is what gave me the idea. I had about given up on trying to get a reasonable display running this year. Just looking at any possibility. Thanks for the thought. And........I am still looking for a few LE v5 if someone just has too many.

Rick

Offline rcouto

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, »
Hi Rick,

I believe I've got qty 3 unassembled V4 LE's that I am not using this year.  PM me if you're interested. 

Ricardo

Offline rcouto

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, »
FYI

All 3 kits have now found a home

Thanks!