Author Topic: SETTING UP VIXEN SEQUENCE PROGRAM  (Read 1989 times)

Offline kfxi

SETTING UP VIXEN SEQUENCE PROGRAM
« on: November 04, 2010, »
Where can I find the information on how to take my sequences in Vixen and combine them into a program.  I tried the WIKI but didn't find anything to help.  Also how do you combine audio announcements into the  program.

Ken
KFXI

Offline knguyen916

Re: SETTING UP VIXEN SEQUENCE PROGRAM
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, »
this is for how to add announcements.

Picture 1: GOTO TOOLS>>MUSIC PLAYER

Picture 2: GOTO TOOLS>>PREFERENCE
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, by knguyen916 »

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, »
Ken,
To set up a program, click on Programs/Manage and you will get a list of all of your sequences in the left box. In the center box, click on the plus sign + and type in a name for your program. Click on the new program then drag the sequences from the left box to the right box. When you are done, click OK and save the program.
To run the program, click on Programs/Schedule and double click in the scheduler box. When the timer box comes up, click on Select Program and click on the program you just created. You can then select the start time, date, repeat and recurrence. You can also select the start date and end date.
Hope that helps.

John
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, »
Adding a diagram to John's instructions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ken,
To set up a program, click on Programs/Manage and you will get a list of all of your sequences in the left box. In the center box, click on the plus sign + and type in a name for your program. Click on the new program then drag the sequences from the left box to the right box. When you are done, click OK and save the program.
To run the program, click on Programs/Schedule and double click in the scheduler box. When the timer box comes up, click on Select Program and click on the program you just created. You can then select the start time, date, repeat and recurrence. You can also select the start date and end date.
Hope that helps.

John

Offline scharbon

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, »
The DIYC Christmas Wiki has a good reference to making a program and to making a schedule.

Program:

Schedule:

I think if you read through these you will get a pretty good understanding of how to do it.

Steve

Offline kfxi

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, »
Thanks guys for the great help I  think I got it, going to give it a try.

THANKS

Ken
KFXI