Author Topic: Aether wireless MOD  (Read 1566 times)

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Aether wireless MOD
« on: November 16, 2010, »
Hey DLAers, I just finished 1 Aether and did the wireless Mod a little Different tell me what you think. First the reason for this is to be able to remove the EX/RX with out desoldering anything I stink at that.

1) 2 pin header on Manual , one end of the servo plugs on
                              2) 517-974-01-04 on the wireless pulled 1 pin out installed on Aether servo plugs on

3) Split black lead from servo comeing from aether cut and soldered another servo on (removed red and white on the servo that was solder on)
                              4) Built wireless EX/RX just as if you were going to use it on a LE Now just plug wires from Aether in EX/RX

The reason I did this is now I can swap my EX/RX out of a LE or Aether it just unplugs this is not tested yet do you see any problems with this set up
Jeff

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
Re: Aether wireless MOD
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, »
more pic

Sorry about the blurry pics

Tested Aether and Mod works now I am blind LOL

FYI you can set start address wirelessly works like a charm THANKS RJ when you say bright thats just what you mean HUH  <yk..  >.d9
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, by lineman »
Jeff

Offline batdive

Re: Aether wireless MOD
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tested Aether and Mod works now I am blind LOL

Nice mod.

Dont you love that while testing or messing around with the Aether.  You end up blinded with the nice color dots and lack of night vision for like 30 minutes.

-JS