Author Topic: Sylvania 100 Led C6  (Read 1614 times)

Offline tangouno

Sylvania 100 Led C6
« on: November 19, 2010, »
I don't know how to dimming Sylvania Led sold by BJ Club ( wich curve to use?)
Thank Liber

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Re: Sylvania 100 Led C6
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, »
I did not find my exact brand and count of LEDs in the list either.  So I made a small test in vixen at 10,20,30..... to 100 percent about 3 seconds between each.  I run the test at the default that the express comes with.  It was not very good.  I tried a few different led brand settings and run my test on them.  I found the best and went with it.  I was very happy the the results.

Ron
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, »
For any string that is not on the list, PM RJ to get his address and send them his way.
When he has time and I state again when he has time, he can sample them for you and create a curve.

Bill

Offline tangouno

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, »
Thank you I will PM also burn out 2 sets when I try
Liber

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, »
How would the express burn out the lights. These are 120 volt lights ? Some leds string do not dim and will die if dimmed maybe that is what you are seeing. I learn this from the famous "She would say infamous" Crazy Light Lady. See had been though this with the commerical controllers she was using. She bough a large batch of C9 led where they have multiple leds in each and tried to dim them. They would not dim well and would die after a short time of this.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline tangouno

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, »
Yes R.J. are 120V Sylvania, 100 LED Facted C6 Lights, Cool white Bulbs Sold by BJ's Club. I coment this just to know for the others members to avoid buy until faind the curve or maybe will never dimm
Thank you
Liber