Author Topic: Rick's Show setup 2010 (I want to be like Bill)  (Read 7132 times)

Offline Made2Rock

Re: Rick's Show setup 2010 (I want to be like Bill)
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2010, »
Rick,

Here is a link to the Close Encounters Video I promised to pass on to you

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got about half of it sequenced and didn't get back to it, so this is nothing but a repeat of what you did. Hopefully by next year I'll get the whole 2 minutes done.

I went back and watched your videos and I must say I really like the way you use your arches and the way they flow. I played with mine over and over but they were choppy. I'm planning on more section to them next year so hopefully they will act more like what I see in yours

Joe
Born to Rock, but to old to Roll

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2010, »
Hi Joe,

Looks good

Not sure I am doing anything special with my arches but Thanks :)

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2010, »
Kinda of sad today, its the last scheduled show for the year

Oh well

I been writing down ideas and things to improve for next year.
Simple things like making sure the connections are water tight for next year. Believe it or not one night I lost some lights with the gfci outlet tripping after the snow storm, of course it was the night my mom and sisters and their kids were over to watch the show. I was standing outside talking to them while they were in their vehicle (about 10 of them) and notice some darkness. I reset the outlet and it work a few minutes and tripped again. Since that night its been find. Murphy's law I guess. The LE will not be on the roof next year. So I need another spool of cord. The controllers for the arches, shorten the cords since the plugs are all together next to the controller it will clean up the yard some.

Anyone thinking how to sequence RGB channels??
I don't even think you can do a preview of it.

Just some basic stuff

Cheers and thanks for letting me ramble on

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required