Author Topic: A couple 2010 videos  (Read 631 times)

Offline ron d

A couple 2010 videos
« on: December 19, 2010, »
Here are a couple of the simple sequences. Ill post the better songs later when I get them uploaded. We are running 400 or so total channels and about 65,000 lights. thats the real number not the rounded up 20,000 number I have see used. Anyway were are running wireless to 9 other houses and controlling 4 color borders. I since added 100 more strobes to the wireless houses that are not shown in the videos. Anyway I will get the rest poosted after christmas when I get some time.
Wireless transmitter mounted on the star and furthest houst is over 300' actual feet away,not rounded feet an I would say its 350-375 to be exact.

So far we have raised well over $8,000 this year and over $20,000 the past 3 years here at our show. Thanks Rj,Kc and frank as Im using allot of your stuff as well as all those from the DIY community that have helped myself and others.

Check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for info on our show and the 6 animated shows within 45 miles of me and all 6 collect for St Jude Childrens Hospital. I think we will raise 15-$20,000 as a group!!!

show opening
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all i want for christmas

amazing grace

canon rock-the best of whats posted so far

Offline Randy_A

• Lockport Lights
Re: A couple 2010 videos
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, »