Hardware > Lynx Splitter

Splitter BOM part questions

(1/4) > >>

christmas_in_VA:
Parts list question.

RJ, I was looking at the BOM for the splitter and it said there were 3 parts that said you get from digikey. Mouser has the parts. Is it on there for cost?

Ben

MrChristmas2000:
What is the part number for the fuse and fuse holder. It is missing from the parts list BOM.

Is the AC in connector the same as Eurostyle Terminal Blocks 5.0MM ECONOMY 2P 14-24AWG Mouser part 538-39890-0302. It looks like it on one of the pictures. It is missing from the parts list BOM.

There is also a 7805  Voltage Regulator part number missing as well.

Unfortunately I didn't QC the part's BOM close enough before ordering. Time for another Mouser order.  ;D

MC2K

ThaiWay:
I'm about to make my Mouser order for the Splitter as well as the Dongle... I guess the BOM needs updating?  I also saw a 115V Transformer on the BOM.  Am I safe in assuming (and you know what happens when you assume) that I need to change this for 220V operation?

dmaccole:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm about to make my Mouser order for the Splitter as well as the Dongle... I guess the BOM needs updating?  I also saw a 115V Transformer on the BOM.  Am I safe in assuming (and you know what happens when you assume) that I need to change this for 220V operation?

--- End quote ---
John:

That is a Digi-Key part and it is only for 115v; it looks to me from the catalog that what you want is Digi-Key part No. 567-1019-ND.

But, I could be wrong  ;)

\dmc

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginParts list question.

RJ, I was looking at the BOM for the splitter and it said there were 3 parts that said you get from digikey. Mouser has the parts. Is it on there for cost?

Ben

--- End quote ---

Just saw this when it got bump by the addional posts. No I missed that mouser had them most likely.

RJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version