Author Topic: CLOSED - Lynx USB DMX Dongle Version 2 Case Coop  (Read 58606 times)

Offline TheBanker

Re: Lynx USB DMX Dongle Version 2 Case Coop
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2011, »
Put me down for 4 cases....thank ya
Will

Offline barbotte

« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2011, »
i am not sure what it does but i gess if i order 5 lynx in the other co-op  i guess i will need 5 of those ??? any one can clirifie .thanks

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i am not sure what it does but i gess if i order 5 lynx in the other co-op  i guess i will need 5 of those ??? any one can clirifie .thanks

You might be getting some things confused.  This thread is for the Coop for the CASE for the Lynx Dongle which is the device that connects to your computer to allow it to send DMX signals to your equipment.  I see that you ordered 4 PCBs from the Dongle PCB coop so at most you would need 4 cases not 5.  I can't speak for everyone but I generally have an extra Dongle PCB or two on hand so haven't ordered cases for every Dongle PCB I've purchased.  If you still want 5 Dongle cases I'll put you down for that many but wanted to double check based on the request for clarification in your post.

Alan T

Offline deweycooter

• Patron Member
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2011, »
2 please.

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2011, »
Don't know what happen to my previous post , 2 please.
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline onesmoothhead

• Listen to the Lights New Mexico
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2011, »
I would love to have 4. Thank you.

Offline barbotte

« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2011, »
i am not sure what it does but i gess if i order 5 lynx in the other co-op  i guess i will need 5 of those ??? any one can clirifie .thanks

You might be getting some things confused.  This thread is for the Coop for the CASE for the Lynx Dongle which is the device that connects to your computer to allow it to send DMX signals to your equipment.  I see that you ordered 4 PCBs from the Dongle PCB coop so at most you would need 4 cases not 5.  I can't speak for everyone but I generally have an extra Dongle PCB or two on hand so haven't ordered cases for every Dongle PCB I've purchased.  If you still want 5 Dongle cases I'll put you down for that many but wanted to double check based on the request for clarification in your post.

Alan T

k thank for the clarification ..but i order 5 lynx in the co-op.. is that mean i need to order 5 pcb and 5 case ?? ... if so than i will need to up my pcb for 1 more  or is 1 kit for my 5 lyinx is good
thanks
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, by barbotte »

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2011, »
I believe you are thinking this COOP is for the Lynx Express case.  In that COOP you ordered 5 Lynx Expresses.  This COOP is actually for the Lynx Dongle Case with the holes for the connectors and LED's pre cut by the manufacturer.

This COOP is for the Lynx Dongle case not the CG-1500 case for the Lynx Express.

Todd Stewart

i am not sure what it does but i gess if i order 5 lynx in the other co-op  i guess i will need 5 of those ??? any one can clirifie .thanks

You might be getting some things confused.  This thread is for the Coop for the CASE for the Lynx Dongle which is the device that connects to your computer to allow it to send DMX signals to your equipment.  I see that you ordered 4 PCBs from the Dongle PCB coop so at most you would need 4 cases not 5.  I can't speak for everyone but I generally have an extra Dongle PCB or two on hand so haven't ordered cases for every Dongle PCB I've purchased.  If you still want 5 Dongle cases I'll put you down for that many but wanted to double check based on the request for clarification in your post.

Alan T

k thank for the clarification ..but i order 5 lynx in the co-op.. is that mean i need to order 5 pcb and 5 case ?? ... if so than i will need to up my pcb for 1 more  or is 1 kit for my 5 lyinx is good
thanks

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, by tstewart »

Offline barbotte

« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2011, »
I believe you are thinking this COOP is for the Lynx Express case.  In that COOP you ordered 5 Lynx Expresses.  This COOP is actually for the Lynx Dongle Case with the holes for the connectors and LED's pre cut by the manufacturer.

This COOP is for the Lynx Dongle case not the CG-1500 case for the Lynx Express.

Todd Stewart

Alan T

k thank for the clarification ..but i order 5 lynx in the co-op.. is that mean i need to order 5 pcb and 5 case ?? ... if so than i will need to up my pcb for 1 more  or is 1 kit for my 5 lyinx is good
thanks

yes i know it is for the dongle pcb and case  and not the LE .. but how many dongle do i need for my 5 LE that i am planning building that is what i am confuse ... is 1 enough or do i need 1 for each LE
thanks

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2011, »
One is enough, two if you want a spare.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline ILOVETOTRYDIY

« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2011, »
I'll take 2  :-*
When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.  Walter Elias Disney

Offline crazybob

« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2011, »
Please put me down for two cases.

Thanks!

Offline Dude_From_WA

« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2011, »
Please sign me up for four (4) of the Dongle cases.

Thanks.

Offline gmcmaxx

« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2011, »
2 please

-andrew

Offline Khaler

• Parkside Christmas
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2011, »
6 for me please.  Thanks.