Author Topic: wireless price breakdown from lats coop?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline ratroder

wireless price breakdown from lats coop?
« on: January 09, 2011, »
if someone wouldn't mind, could you post the price breakdown for the things in the last wireless coop. more specifically, the transmitter, pcb, case, and the lynx receiver.

thanks,
ratroder

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: wireless price breakdown from lats coop?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, »
How about looking in the Finished coops forum?

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, »
The finished coops typically do not specify detail as to what the final cost was for each component.  Usually I just get a grand total that I need to paypay.  I could tell you easily what I paid for the total of all the different stuff I bought but I can not tell you what each particular item finished at.  At least for kit type coops with multiple options.  Use the initial price estimates to give you some idea of what each item costs.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline rm357

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, »
The best you are going to get is an estimate, which is usually posted in the opening post when the coop starts.

The pricing is sensitive to quantity breakpoints on the different components. The more items ordered, the better the discount. In last year's first LE coop, the huge volume reduced the per-item cost by something like 30%.

RM

Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA