Author Topic: Lynx Express Labels  (Read 1358 times)

Offline mcangeli

• Original Gangsta
    • Mcangeli
Lynx Express Labels
« on: January 14, 2011, »
In one of the other forums, there was a post about case engraving... dmoore posted the images he used for the engraving and I took it a step further.

These are vinyl printed bumper stickers, white txt on a black bg. The image below is on  my cable box on the house, but its the same case as the recommended ones for the Lynx Expresses.

I'll also be making some labels for the dongle based of of dmoore's design as well.

The ovals have to be cut out from the sticker, but it took me less than a minute and any 7yr old who can use sicisors can probably do it.

One Sticker is $3.99, a 10 Pack is $29.99 and a 50 pack is $100 (plus shipping) and they arrive in three to four business days.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There may be updated versions (two up on a sticker, the LE logo and then another strip with the channel numbers below), new items like channel number sets or other items as well....

If RJ or any of the admins have an issue with this, let me know and I'll take it down.

Thanks,

Mark

Offline mcangeli

• Original Gangsta
    • Mcangeli
Re: Lynx Express Labels
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, »
I've added a label for the Lynx DMX Dongle as well. Like the one for the LE Unit, it does need to be cut, but that can be done with scissors...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login