Author Topic: How to Play Video, Audio and Light Sequence all at the same time in Vixen?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Dholley

Good evening. I tried to read all the topics in Vixen before creating this post so hopefully this is a new question.

I'm trying to figure out a way to play video at the same time as my audio and lights in Vixen. In this particular instance it has to do with displaying the lyrics of Karaoke song.  My Plan is to have certain light changes as the singer performs and he/she needs to see the lyrics on the screen.

I could also see how this would be helpful if you could roll video on a "tuneto" sign.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Danny

Offline Trevor

• Wilson Family Lights
WOW AMAZING!!! I was just about to make a post similar to this. In my case I have family video of a passed loved one with audio that I want to sequence to. Hopefully you or someone else can figure this out.  ;D
Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve.  Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.

Offline mmulvenna

• Patron Member
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW AMAZING!!! I was just about to make a post similar to this. In my case I have family video of a passed loved one with audio that I want to sequence to. Hopefully you or someone else can figure this out.  ;D

Cant find anyone who has done it with VIXEN, but using LSP it is very easy. Have been doing it for 2 years. Let me know if I can help with setting it up in LSP.
Thanks
Mike

Offline Trevor

• Wilson Family Lights
Hmmm have been thinking about going ahead and getting LSP but when I was doing the demo it seemed to be much more complex than vixen? Maybe I just didnt give it enough time to learn.
Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve.  Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.