Author Topic: Aether Cases on Sale from NorthernTool  (Read 1989 times)

Offline batdive

Aether Cases on Sale from NorthernTool
« on: February 03, 2011, »
Not sure when the next Aether COOP will be but if anyone wants to get some of these they are just over a dollar off of normal price.

Enjoy..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-JS

Offline CaptKirk

Re: Aether Cases on Sale from NorthernTool
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, »
As an FYI, the current 500W "Workforce" work light at Home Depot can be used as a nice case.  They are $15 (unless you talk them down $5 for a damaged box) and the Aether fits perfectly.  Seems to have a bit more "beef" to them and better heat distribution than the lesser cases.  See here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It ended up cheaper than having to deal with shipping for me.
"Beam me up Scotty- there is no intelligent life on this planet."

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, »
At my local home depot, they had some of these on clearance for $5 each.  They only had two of them, but they were regularly a lot more $$
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, »
i have 4 of the Home Depot lights NIB that I bought for around $8 each that I am not going to be using.  I'm in the Atlanta area if anyone is interested in them.  Not sure that shipping them would be cost effective.  Otherwise, if and when I find my receipt they are going back to HD.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline CaptKirk

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, »
I actually have one of each of the $8 (that are not available anymore) and the $15 ones (which is the really beefy one in the picture).  I'm having worse thermal issues with the cheaper case (but it might just be a difference with the board).  They both are adapted EXACTLY like the Northern lights- RJ's instructions apply exactly to these lights. 
"Beam me up Scotty- there is no intelligent life on this planet."