Author Topic: Lor and Lynx together  (Read 1820 times)

Offline tennhillbilly

Lor and Lynx together
« on: March 03, 2011, »
I Am testing x lights am using LORS2 software with 1 LOR controller and 1 Lynx Exp. I have tried 3 sequences and only 1 of the 3 will play all the way through .The sequences will play on the lor without a problem. Am using windows vista 1 song plays all the way through and the 2nd will play for about 1 min and locks up with a windows runtime error the 3rd will play for a few seconds and stops ,same error. all the songs have been run through audacity.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
PS Both networks work in the test sequence of X Lights.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, by tennhillbilly »

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: Lor and Lynx together
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, »
Did you configure both networks in xlights?    And make sure the order matches the sequence order.

So if the sequence had the LOR first and the LE controller second (both listed a LOR PC16 in LOR side) ... you would configure the LOR for the first 16 channels and then the LE for the next 16 channels.  I think thats how it works.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tennhillbilly

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, »
Yes  I have lor as network 1 and lynx as network 2  lor as channel 1-16 and le as aux a channel 1-16. as I said 1 of the sequence plays all the way to the end but it is short about 1:55 seconds .

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, »
Do you have the latest version of xlights?
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, »
Do the songs play all the way through in Windows Media Player?
Matt Brown

Offline tennhillbilly

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, »
 Taybrynn ) Not sure about the latest version I downloaded it I beleive in December 2010 after people on here posted they were using it to run their shows.

Dowdybrown ) Yes the songs play all the way through in Windows media player an also the sequences play and control lights if I run them in Lor S2 without X-lights or Lynx involved. As stated earlier 1 sequence of the 3 sequences I am playing with will play all the way through in X-lights but not the other2.