Author Topic: Beta-DMX Servo Controller Project (See first post for specs and features)  (Read 68352 times)

Offline dlhoppe

Now that this device has been released and is currently in coop, please use the new dedicated discussion board for any further questions and topics.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline 3demon

Hi everybody, a newby question since im new to the site i want to ask where or how can i get the board cause i can figured out the mouser parts but can find how to get the pcb.

Thanks for you help

Offline tbone321

As of the moment the only way to get one of these boards is to wait for a coop.  Normally RJ orders extra boards during coops for most of his designs during coops and puts them in the store after the coop is over.  I don't know if he did that this time because this was not designed by him.  I would keep an eye on the store to see if it shows up otherwise you may need to wit for another coop.  Since we just finished one it may be a little while before another one is stared.  Another idea would be to post a request in the for sale area and maybe someone who bought extra boards may be willing to sell you some.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline 3demon

Thanks for the info i think i will go to etching one myself

Offline tbone321

I'm not sure about the servo controller board but most of the boards available here are NOT public domain.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline 3demon

Ok thanks for the advice, so i will wait for the next coop.

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
 You need to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the true diy stuff. Alot of the stuff on their has schematics avaliable.

Offline n1ist

This board was not designed to be home-etched (it's double-sided and the spacing is a bit tight for most to do at home). 

The schematics for the Bobcat boards are in the wiki.
/mike

Offline tconley

• Conley Family Christmas
Is there any of these board available i am starting to prep my Halloween display.  Has there been any coops?
Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.

Offline dlhoppe

Are there any Halloween projects in the works this year using this controller? I'd love to see that people are doing with it.

Dave

Offline n1ist

I just shipped out 116 of them; I hope people will post pictures of whatever they are using them in.
/mike

Offline mkozik1

• Monroe, GA 30655
Are there any Halloween projects in the works this year using this controller? I'd love to see that people are doing with it.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I am using them with my 3-Axis skulls in my laboratory!!
- Mark