Hardware > Lynx Smart String

What is the EtherDongle

<< < (2/15) > >>

fbinthesouth:
So I should stop on my USB dongles then....
I will need 4 USB dongles flashed to pixelnet when available- and I have completed two already.
But if this is available THIS year before Christmas, I could use ONE of these- right?
Rusty

chrisatpsu:
i'm keeping my dongles, as later, i might want to use just dmx somewhere, without lugging out the pixelnet hub.

tbone321:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo I should stop on my USB dongles then....
I will need 4 USB dongles flashed to pixelnet when available- and I have completed two already.
But if this is available THIS year before Christmas, I could use ONE of these- right?
Rusty

--- End quote ---

If you really need 4 pixelnet universes worth of channels then yes, 1 EtherDongle will provide 4 Pixelnet universes or over 64,000 channels.

bcstuff:
Wooohooo, where do I send the money.

I need one of these.

Can't wait to see what RJ has up his sleeve.  <pop..

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo I should stop on my USB dongles then....
Rusty

--- End quote ---

If you really need 4 pixelnet universes worth of channels then yes, 1 EtherDongle will provide 4 Pixelnet universes or over 64,000 channels.

--- End quote ---

This is incorrect. Please read my post above. The EtherDongle outputs 16,384 channels not 64,000 channels.

RJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version