Hardware > Lynx Smart String

What is the EtherDongle

<< < (15/15)

taybrynn:
Totally understand.

I lot of people blame the complexity and learning curve ... but trust me, LSP 1.8.x has more than just complexity and learning curve issues.  LSP 2.0 sounds promising, but there was a lot to fix.  To me, version 1.8 isn't usable unless you threshold for pain is extremely high or your happy doing one or two songs and thats it.

Thats why I'm trying to become a beta tester for them.

I've worked with really buggy software before and helped the author get it rock solid ... so much so I got me name in the user manual when it was all said an done.  If LSP would take my help, I'm offering.

therealbigjim:
Glad you all said something, I was thinking about LSP 1.8 ( cause its on sale). This is my first year mixing lynx and Lor. I have big $$ tied up in Lor  boxes and sequences but want to use SS and a few Lynx boxes this year. 

fbinthesouth:
I agree on the LSP sentiment. I like the software and think it is great for the world of 200-350 channels like I was on just my LOR controllers. But though it has promise on the RGB, it is not there yet.
A little disappointing but I will stick with it to see where it goes. Cannot use it this year of course for all the RGB planned (60 smart strings worth) but...

mokeefe:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI agree on the LSP sentiment. I like the software and think it is great for the world of 200-350 channels like I was on just my LOR controllers. But though it has promise on the RGB, it is not there yet.
A little disappointing but I will stick with it to see where it goes. Cannot use it this year of course for all the RGB planned (60 smart strings worth) but...

--- End quote ---

Was that comment based on the older V1.8 LSP that was available at the time this thread was being discussed or the current V2.0 LSP? Seems like the V2.0 reports being posted are much more positive regarding RGB support.

-Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version