Author Topic: ATX Power supply and weather  (Read 5115 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: ATX Power supply and weather
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
RJ mentions in this video (8:10 in) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that he has tested the cat5 cable from the hub to the controller at 100 feet without any problems.

Josh

That was with 60 nodes on the string it might need to be shorter on more nodes. But we need to test to find the resonable limits.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, »
RJ mentions in this video (8:10 in) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that he has tested the cat5 cable from the hub to the controller at 100 feet without any problems.

Josh

That was with 60 nodes on the string it might need to be shorter on more nodes. But we need to test to find the resonable limits.

RJ

Come on RJ.  We expect full documenation on this by now. Where are the charts. Where are the tables.  Come..there is 24 hours in a day, and if that is not enough...you can work nights.  Also remember that friday is just a way of saying there is two days left in the work week!   ;D
No electrons were harmed during the creation of this thread. All threads are made with 100% recycled electrons. No electrons were discriminated against based upon race, age, religion, or direction of spin. The views in this post may or may not reflect the views of DLA or the views outside my window.

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, »
I'm not doing anything wild with my Smarts Strings so far...   for this year, i'm running my SS's inside (christmas tree, along a wall, etc.)   I'll venture outside next year.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!