Author Topic: SOLD -- FS: Lynx Express  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Trepidati0n

SOLD -- FS: Lynx Express
« on: March 17, 2011, »
Got in 12.  However, the wife likes the pixels more than single color strings...and thus her wish is my command.   Based upon what we plan on doing, I should only need 4.  Therefore, 8 are up for grabs.  Cost will be whatever I paid for them + shipping/paypal.

Now, I know these are going to go fast, so there are some rules so the "hurt feelings" will be minimized.

1.  I'll hold this open for 48 hours.
2.  You may request how many you want via PM.  However, in your PM you must put in a contact phone # (reason will be below).
3.  At the end of 48 hours I will make a list and assign numbers.
4.  I will pick numbers @ random until they are all gone.
5.  I will call the people that night and confirm they still want them and send out payment PM's.  I'll wait a few days for payment if requested (but not long).
6.  If all goes well, the LE's should be in people's hand by next Friday.

Because of the nature of the system if you may get the option to buy some...but the amount left may not meet your request.  If this is not okay, don't PM.  I'll be using the same payment rules/method as the coop.

Thanks...

PM YOUR REQUEST, DON'T POST HERE.

Spammers/Identity Thieves can get your info and kittens will cry.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, by Trepidati0n »
No electrons were harmed during the creation of this thread. All threads are made with 100% recycled electrons. No electrons were discriminated against based upon race, age, religion, or direction of spin. The views in this post may or may not reflect the views of DLA or the views outside my window.

Offline Trepidati0n

Re: FS: Lynx Express
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, »
Item #2 says you must list your phone #.  Not sure why most people are not giving that.  If it is a privacy issue...i'll just say I have a finacial security issue.   ;)
No electrons were harmed during the creation of this thread. All threads are made with 100% recycled electrons. No electrons were discriminated against based upon race, age, religion, or direction of spin. The views in this post may or may not reflect the views of DLA or the views outside my window.

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, »
Keeping getting pings on this.  I said the price is what I paid for them.  If you read the coop, it started @ $67, I can tell you it will be less than that.  If fussing on exact price at this time is of a concern for you...then I think we will have to agree that the transaction between us will probably not occur.

Hint: I'm not not making a profit..probably will land up taking a slight loss.

Offline typoagain

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hint: I'm not not making a profit..probably will land up taking a slight loss.

No need. Just sell it to ME!

>.d9   PLEASE!    >.d9
One of the new guys in Odessa TX.

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, »
I just wasnt sure what the price was for the coop. SInce ive never bought one in a coop before.

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, »
Will send out calls either tonight or tomorrow.  Have a St. Corned Beef Party today at our house.  :)

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, »
Hmmm...we all must have missed our invitation to the party!!  Have fun....and enjoy!

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, »
All LE's are gone in theory.  Buyers have been called and have agreed to buy.

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, »
Three of the four people have paid.  I tried printing the labels for the other three...but Paypal is being "special" and not loading the label (yes I have my pop-up blocker turned off).  Will go to the post office tomorrow and do it by hand.

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, »
Sacrified a rubber chicken and told the LE's in the boxes they are going to a good home and will be happy.  Tried generating the labels again and it worked.  Three boxes going out tomorrow.

A person just dropped, sending out calls to people on the list.  Will give the next person 24 hours, and i'll keep going down.

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, »
Thanks! Can't wait. I am going to sit here with my soldering iron in hand until they get here... ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, by SteveMaris »

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, »
The three that paid..boxes are in the mail.

Offline craig d

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, »
Thanks, can't wait to get mine ,Craig

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, »
Just got them. Thank you again! 8)

Offline kfxi

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, »